kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Received mine today.

For all the people in sydney (hey xizor), wanna get together and install ours together? That way, for the people who haven't taken clusters out etc, we can help each other, and for those of us who know what's going on, it's still easier AND MORE FUN if you're doing it with other people, and you might pick up tips for how they did it. Maybe we could organise a location, chuck some food on the barby and install bezzas and dials! Yeah baby.

Edited by MANWHORE

Received mine today. Kezz, I received the wrong bezel. My car is a sII r33. I received a bezel for a sI. It does not fit. Kez, can you give us a buzz and we'll fix this.

For all the people in sydney (hey xizor), wanna get together and install ours together? That way, for the people who haven't taken clusters out etc, we can help each other, and for those of us who know what's going on, it's still easier AND MORE FUN if you're doing it with other people, and you might pick up tips for how they did it. Maybe we could organise a location, chuck some food on the barby and install bezzas and dials! Yeah baby.

pm sent mate, very sorry about that! will sort it out ASAP bud!

So...... whats the chance of another group buy.

HAHA!!! Damn! I just went into the market for a new cluster!

yeah may hold another one, jus finding the time is a bugger. ill be sure to let you know if i do hold another one tho!

I think i got mine today, got a pickup slip here. Will go to the post office in the morning.

Manwhore - where are you located? Im busy tomorrow morning/early arvo, but free rest of the day. And im working sunday until the arvo. Im f'kn useless with doing all this stuff to my car im not even gonna bother, i normally just get friends to do it and compensate them, or take my car to powerplay for them to fit stuff. I dont really feel satisfaction from working on my car, if anything, i feel paranoia it'll fkup. :laugh:

I think i got mine today, got a pickup slip here. Will go to the post office in the morning.

Manwhore - where are you located? Im busy tomorrow morning/early arvo, but free rest of the day. And im working sunday until the arvo. Im f'kn useless with doing all this stuff to my car im not even gonna bother, i normally just get friends to do it and compensate them, or take my car to powerplay for them to fit stuff. I dont really feel satisfaction from working on my car, if anything, i feel paranoia it'll fkup. :woot:

Oh, dude,,, are you serious!!! its not a hard job mate...

Well if ya get someone to do it for you, make sure you watch them so you can see how easy its done...

recieved mine today, good work champ very happy with them. now gotta work out how to install them with out stuffing it up.

ohh btw, im pretty sure somewhere in those Japanese instructions it says:

"Do not attempt to cut out the dials after a massive night on the piss"

... or if it doesnt say that - it should!!! :)

They turned out alright in the end, but I had a splitting headache by the time I was done!

jon, they look bloody sexy as hell!!!!! good work mate...

one hint, go and get a pair of cotton gloves, or some rubber condom ones... or just make sure you have no oil and real clean hands with fitting the bezels, if you get putting finger prints all over them you have to clean them!!!

But great work man, after hitting the piss and all!!! hahahaha