+++white Face Dials @ Bezels+++ Get In Now

kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people having trouble with bezels have you tried contacting mike?

as kezza said, he is the one that can sort you out.

Ok so I've tried sending a mesage to this j-styleinc2004 person... No answer!!!

What now?

This is ridiculous.. Kezza, you organised the buy - something went wrong - SORT IT OUT.

I agree Jon. I asked him many times before I ordered you sure you sure you sure it fits sII because the cluster is different. I've kept all my pms. I literally asked about 5 times both over the course of this group buy and last group buy.

he said yeh, definitely fits. People from last group buy had no problems. I was like ok, sure, i'll get em then.

im back!!!!!!! f**king telstra c**ts....... bu yeah ok!!!!!

so who the hell has got the wrong bezels... shit that has pissed me off... god damm japs. jokes

ok! well people with the SII cars with S1 bezels send me ONE PM and ill get things moving!!!

Dont hound me tho! i already have 50 million PMs.

when it cpmes down to it you will need to take a photo of the sticker with the jap writing on it! be sure you can visably read it so i can pass this info on to mike and he can rip some heads off at the stork factory!

I have leds now!!!!

People who need an extra one or a se please send me a pm. they are $20 each and they are T10 size!

bloody internet...

yes they all have the little white lable.... And that says exactly what you have!

Primordial i will have to talk to mike about your deal,,, cause you do need the original stuff with it!!! and if you have already installed it!! i think we may have problems....

And the only way you can get another one is if you pay for it !

ok, i was sitting around and i took some pics of the two types of leds !!!!

pics are of the type in auto barn ect... ment to be 180D of light!!!

both pics are about 150mm from the wall, and running off12v jump started bat!!!

This is the blue cruddy wide angle led!

morepaintwork018.jpg

see how only a round part is lit and all around is dark!!!! this in a dial space will only push a bright spot on the dial its self, and give a real shit look!!!!

Ok, same deal about 150mm from the same wall, same 12v bat but the REAL 180 wide angle led!!! i did try to take a pic of the led face but too blury!! it has 6 parts in the one face that powers up, hence why its a real hi power light !

morepaintwork019.jpg

so yeah, a bit of interesting information!!!! I can still order more of them, so if any one wants to place orders can do!!!

kezza

ok, i was sitting around and i took some pics of the two types of leds !!!!

pics are of the type in auto barn ect... ment to be 180D of light!!!

both pics are about 150mm from the wall, and running off12v jump started bat!!!

This is the blue cruddy wide angle led!

morepaintwork018.jpg

see how only a round part is lit and all around is dark!!!! this in a dial space will only push a bright spot on the dial its self, and give a real shit look!!!!

Ok, same deal about 150mm from the same wall, same 12v bat but the REAL 180 wide angle led!!! i did try to take a pic of the led face but too blury!! it has 6 parts in the one face that powers up, hence why its a real hi power light !

morepaintwork019.jpg

so yeah, a bit of interesting information!!!! I can still order more of them, so if any one wants to place orders can do!!!

kezza

Kezza,

Do these globes just plug right in as a straight fit? Also is it a case of replacing one normal bulb or do you need less of these bulbs?

Finally would you be able to update the LED's in the climate control with these or would you use a different type of LED

Cheers Glenn

Kezza,

Do these globes just plug right in as a straight fit? Also is it a case of replacing one normal bulb or do you need less of these bulbs?

Finally would you be able to update the LED's in the climate control with these or would you use a different type of LED

Cheers Glenn

yes they will pop straight into the black\grey balast... the size of them is T10 almost all cars use the T10 blobe for the lighting of dials!!!! so yeah easy as to change over!!!

The 2nd answer is yes and no. lol I have replaced the aircon lights with LEDs tho they are NOT T10 size... they are VERY SMALL rice blobes!

I did a costom fitment of 5mm leds with inline 540 resistors ill insert a pic!

But for the dash the hi power ones im selling would have to be the best i have seen!

I fitted one into a mates crap dial(not mine) and it lit the shit out of it!!! OMG... ill find a pic of that as well!!!

post-14512-1173946433.jpg

yes they will pop straight into the black\grey balast... the size of them is T10 almost all cars use the T10 blobe for the lighting of dials!!!! so yeah easy as to change over!!!

The 2nd answer is yes and no. lol I have replaced the aircon lights with LEDs tho they are NOT T10 size... they are VERY SMALL rice blobes!

I did a costom fitment of 5mm leds with inline 540 resistors ill insert a pic!

But for the dash the hi power ones im selling would have to be the best i have seen!

I fitted one into a mates crap dial(not mine) and it lit the shit out of it!!! OMG... ill find a pic of that as well!!!

post-14512-1173946433.jpg

REMEMBER dont forget me when you are holding another group buy cos i want the white face dials and bezel for $150!!!! lol

I installed mine today and have a couple of questions.

They look great during the day but when i turn my headlights on at night and the dash lights up they are veeery dark and the old dials show through behind the new ones the bold lines on the 10km/h marks are bigger on the old ones and its a bit weird. Tried to take a pic but it didnt come out so good