+++white Face Dials @ Bezels+++ Get In Now

kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what's happening Kezza? You're internet is back, so how's our bezza's going?

I got a reply back from jstyle after like 3 months. His reply said sorry about the delay in replyign this message and nothing else useful - yeh, that was a real help wasn't it. It's obvious there was delay in replying, but what are you going to do about it?

Cheers

Chris

JStyle, I'm gonna be down right blunt and obvious with you. This is a joke.

WHERE THE Beep IS MY BEZEL OR WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

We all put in our orders over 6 months ago. I sent you a pm, like I was instructed to in this thread, and I get a reply from your dumbass self saying 'sorry about the delay. Kezza has internet again'.

Did I ask you if Kezza has internet?

I am not the only one waiting. there are about 5-10 of us. When I ordered the bezel, I checked about 5 times to make sure I was getting a sII bezel. I was assured it was.

tried installing mine, today lets just say it would make life easier if there were some better bloody instructions. I ended up stuffing it up, least the bezels and facia look good. I now have the dials for sale if anyone is interested? all are good and unused except the speedo one which is still usuable but bit rooted. can take pics PM me if interested

I still havent received my 5th LED and Bezel was returned last week to Kezza for proper S2 one... unless my dodgy ass mail room at work decided it was too much hassle and are doing it today. Either way, its been sent. Atleast Kezza is still kinda replying to PMs. Be good to know whats really going on now. Wrong Bezel and no 5th LED kinda makes the whole $350 or whatever package useless so far. hmmmmmmm fingers crossed

Edited by Xizor

i purchased LED's after the group buy, so i was sent 5 first time round, as for the bezel, i payed for it but i do not wish to exchange it because i don't like the look of it and am not goign to use it anyway.

as a few posts above, mine are also for sale is anyone wants.

well sell the s1 bezel seperatly to the s2 dials.

:dry:

these worth the money? they look the goods when done ? and if so seems that there are problems witht he ppl supplying these so the next question is does anyone else supply them?

If you've got someone who can read Japanese, order them from here: http://www.cyberstork.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...