DriftKing06

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I organised the instructors for D4D...

*cough*

Who said team effort?

Drift32Sedan - made a very valid post yesterday and It was deleted.

No it wasnt.

And you were made a point of talking about my "belittle" of yourself, even though it wasnt the case... but your the "mature" person here trying to name drop/have a go/start a riot with people.

Please at least act mature if your going to "be" mature me thinks.

I accept your challenge... :D

You have confirmation that I am not drifting in DA next year? thats funny because I spoke to boatwright recently and there is a position and car available for me. I also own a franchise, have you bought one aswell?? Well done!

Thanks for your insider word....

Hi Juz :) and scotsman I challenge you to a game of paper scissors rocks!!

Adam Newton FTW!!

Oi, you aint told me about the beers yet, there better be something organised.

You forget me, there will be more than just chilli down a few straws hohohoho

Scotsman were do you get your info every drifter i know detests neons and hates wiper lights i think you have come accross some tools that think they can drift ie they just kick it half way though the corner and clain there the new drift king just bullshit really when you think about it and childish on your behalf.

This is exactly what I have come accross. Sorry. I'm trying to say that IMO I have seen too many so called 'drifters' that associate them self with what I see as non drift related items. All I was trying to communicate is that I feel there are a number of poeple who hype up the club drift scene, scare people away and give it a negative ora. These are my personal experiences and it is that experience that has pushed me away from the so called 'drift scene'. However my comments are not directed at genuine motorsport enthusiasts and people who do actually drift for the competition. If anything I respect that. As previously stated I like the idea of controlling a sliding car. However I would prefer to do it timed, rather than for style.

and as for your challenge >>>>>>>>>> done and done see you at winton??? or were ever im keen az cucumber :D

I'm not prepared to continue to keyboard bash on forums. But feel free to PM me to discuss furthur and compare c0ck sizes. I would love to come to winton and drift, but I can say now, I wont be there. Purely because my car is grip orientated now and isn't functional anyway. Plus i'm not convinced we could work out an accurate way of measuring a winner. All I was hopeing to convey with my challenge was that i'm not affraid to get out there and give it a go, and that i'm not speaking from a noob point of view. I am very motorsport orientated and that includes drift.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from, as I am not anti-drift.

As for the challenge hopefully our paths do cross at some point in the future and you can see for yourself that i'm not just some tool.

I accept your challenge... :D

Hi Juz :) and scotsman I challenge you to a game of paper scissors rocks!!

Adam Newton FTW!!

LOL. Don't make me beat you again Newton, Or we'll have to start playing for who buys the next round!

If anyone wants to challenge me to a drift contest, I already accept.

Ill take ya on. Seriously, i already know i will win as coming on line challenging ppl to a drift off is seriously gay and perhaps taking things a little too serious.

So i will rock up in my old bus and challenge you to a drift off! Whatever the fark that is. But i know i will win cause i dont give a shit what other ppl think or call my attempts at punting my car sideways. I will be having a blast and if you want to run around and say you are a better driver then me, or what i was doing isnt drifting or whatever. You jsut worry about being the best i will worry about having fun.

After we have a drift off we hall have a drink off and the first to pass out or be sick or drop more then 3 drinks behind has to pick up the bar tab and the cost of the Winton day. Agreeable?

Really, who gives a shit. Im so over people getting upset over silly shit liek this

So many times on forums I start typing then read what I wrote and delete it, as it could be taken the wrong way. This should have been one of those times. The hole i'm digging seems to be getting deeper. LOL

But yeah i'm going to beat you all.. I am the best chuck out the rest. Bring it on woman.

I'll have to organise a mass ass whooping drift event now...

(I hope you muppets can read sarcasim)

Whats it really matter if anyone can or cant drive. Hats off to anyone out their having a go and getting better. Rather then challenging novices online, perhaps encourage more ppl to come along and join in on the fun.

It does seem there is still the element of underground guys (i dont know what else to call them) that want to keep it to themselves and mock those new to the sport. And comment on how they dont understand the difference between oversteer and drift etc etc. Whether they are any better doesnt really matter, you dont shit on ppls best efforts. :)

Adz wont remember but at my first Full Lock day he came up and spoke to me about my car and offered encouragement despite me having no idea what i was doing. I was a track hack let loose on a drift event. It made me realise that a few negative comments i overheard regarding my efforts and accident my first time out do not represent the whole scene.

In fact in fairness i think it may be the spectators / drift groupies that rub me the wrong way. It seems all the people running or have entered the day are easy going and friendly.

LOL...im going to so regret and hate myself for this dribble should strangers every introduce themselves to me and mention the shit im posting here ;)

But i'm not posting in drift threads anymore.

Thats a good idea. you still have credibility...stop while you still have some :)

Me on the other hand, nevre had any credibility but will still stop posting my buck fitties worth ;)

my point is that most drifters go for the jap look not the fast and furiose look with there cars

i know that my own street car looks near dead stock but slightly lower with some tastefull jap mesh style rims cooler is black in no way would you know i drift other that a small and i mean very small insane drifters sticker on my back window and i love it that way

as do most of the people i know

most of them dont run kits and definitly dont run neons

and i myself help everyone in everyway i can when it comes to drifting but the problem being is there are alot of guys over using the word drift like most of the guys that used to say man did you see me sk8 that corner now they say man did you see my drift bro

drift is about entries, linking and style + plenty of speed when you get more practice

drift is not just kicking it out sideways

me personaly i treat a run on the track on the judged section as a race more speed the better

i acctually destroyed a pair of advan neovos on the front of the holfords s14 in one hour of drifting just because i was going in as hhard as possible locking up fronts big time

and the other generalization is that drift is slow it isnt slow at all and that gets me that people think it is slow

Very few of us are ever going to do it seriously/competitively, so kicking it out sideways is the best we (i mean i) can do ;)

When i get the diff that sits in my living room installed, i want to come out and have a play at Winton in my car....mark my words, there will be people that hang shit on me and laughing at me because i cant technically drift. I will be trying my best and having fun.

But for some strange reason ppl will be upset that im not sideways 35mtrs before a corner like the better guys, and feel the need to mock me for being a novice :)

Its that what gives the scene a bad name, im 30 and cop sh1t all the time from my older siblings so have thick skin and dont really care what ppl say about my ability to drive. Personal comments about my integrity upset me, but my ability to drive. LOL, your not telling me anything i dont know...but it would be nice if they jsut kept their negativity to themselves.

Anyway, may cross paths one day at these events...need to keep an eye on when the Starion's Ceffie will be out there so he can try the RB20 with the Greddy setup

After we have a drift off we hall have a drink off and the first to pass out or be sick or drop more then 3 drinks behind has to pick up the bar tab

now here is a game i reckon i can take on the most...