SAU Community

My Car Stolen: White R33

Cake

My 1995 White R33 Skyline GTS25t was stolen in the early hours this morning Tuesday 9th July from my house in the Southern suburbs of Perth. :rolleyes: If anyone sees it can they report it to the cops straight away with the location. Fellow owners i guess you can kinda imagine how im feeling at the moment. Any help is greatly appreciated...

It's got white 16" rims

REGO: 1BEC286

here's a photo:

DSC00023.jpg

Cheers, Chris.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss...

I hope you find it ASAP.

I am sure we all Perth people will look out for it.

sorry to hear that mate!

****IN theives!...:rolleyes::mad::D

cheers

Joe

NOT HAPPY JAN.

If you need help with anything just let me know mate!

dude, you havent had the car that long had you ?

thieves piss me off.. let's hope it's totalled and your insurance comes through.... new Skyline!

.. sorry about the loss dude.

thanks guys

yeah i want to kill the f**ken c**ts

i appreciate u guys keeping your eyes out for it...

yeah well i either want it back in one piece as it was... or insurance.

yeah it does have alarm / immobiliser

my house was broken into and they took the keys... nothing else so they were after the car.

Chris.

That's scary that they broke into the house to get the keys.

My keys are hidden for that reason.

They'd have to try hard to get the location from me.

I hear that some alarms have a "hijack" option.

The car will only run for a couple of minutes without a dedicated switch activation from the driver.

Could be worthwhile us looking into it.

Hope I see the bastards first.

Chris

I dont think youll be seeing it again, this place is turning like the eastern states where cars get stolen and stripped...

Anyway if they thrashed it around instead of stripping it, you dont want it back, it'll never be the same, and youll always know.

Hope you get a big hefty payout, and find one that matches or betters your old one.

Its not a good idea to sleep with your keys next to you or theyll come in and threaten you for them anyway, if they break in they mean business, its safer to let them have the car, not worth a potentially life threatening injury.

(Its happened to my household before, my dads v8 commodore a few years ago, they came armed with screwdrivers, 4 big blokes, lucky they found the keys easy or it could have meant trouble, got the car back but it was never fixed as good as it was)

My more than 2 cents worth anyway.

Guest KILLER-T

Sorry to hear that Chris you were just very unlucky to have that happen so soon you have only had the car for a few weeks.I'm sure you will get the car back every week i read emails of people getting their car pinched and its found a few days later on the side of the road somewere.

Good luck dude

Geez Deesh thanks for that little ray of sunshine:(

But as he said, wish reel hard for it to be melded with a concrete wall with 4 ppl in it.

Do u know if we can get those car trakers in perth?Could be handy thing to have.

Best of luck to you Chris, all our prayer r with u even if i am an athiest:)

sorry again chris, cant believe it got stolen!

i duno if perth is turning out like the eastern states..... its not that bad, and the majority of car thieves steal the car, thrash it then dump it... so hopoefully youll see it again

hope it somehow works out for you...

My condolences b005t. Been through this myself, best you can hope for is a fatal accident (involving the crim and not innocents) or a insuracnce write off. Its frustrating being stuck with a car thats repairable but unwanted.

sorry to hear about your loss boost :P

was that the only car that they stole??? nothing else???

crap!!!! and u just got ur car as well!!! that is really fricking bull****!!! makes my blood boil to hear that scum like crims are getting away with this kind of **** and ppl like us are getting harassed by the cops all the time... cops should start doing their job and start hunting these car thieves down!!!

on another note.... first and foremost i don't want to start accusing anyone of anything but we should all really start looking more closely at the stuff we buy off the for sale sections in forums.... i have noticed quite a few private seller constantly selling car parts...how exactly can a private person get their hands of so many parts??? makes me wonder sometimes.... i'm sure most people obtain these parts legitimately but there must be a few bad apples....

overall...it is just a very very sad state of affairs to have a mate's car stolen from their very own house

sisters pulsar was stolen last night also. they came into kalis in leederville and stole her keys+wallet from her bag.

after picking her up her and her fiance spotted it going down garret road in ascot.. they chased it for ages while i tried to get to where they were thrashing the tits of my car in the process (good fun :mad: )

they chased it for donks and waited for the cops to find them and once they hit the lights all hell broke loose and a high speed pursuit was on. f***ers then mashed it into a tree, front right damage and were caught by the k9 units when they tried to flee.

3 aboriginal 16 wench's

when i rocked up on the scene in my skyline they all came at me to beat me down, my sister had to yell at them to say it was her brother as they were still on the lookout for the white skyline (even though mine was grey.. wtf?? ).

also heard them say a wrx in kingspark was carjacked that night earlier before.

Shaun

Originally posted by RadiuM

f***ers then mashed it into a tree, front right damage and were caught by the k9 units when they tried to flee.

3 aboriginal 16 wench's

God bless K9 units. /me does salute.

I hope the bizatches were savagely mauled beyond recongniztion. Damn, dirty, stinking theives!