SAU Community

My Car Stolen: White R33

Cake

adam u mean Michael? when it was chased about 2 weeks ago.. i didnt know he got run off the road, or is this a new one?

Chris

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chris ... its jase here

i thoght i saw your car going passed on the other side of the road in melvile [along food place]... white with white rims and an exhaust but i couldnt see the plate` i woulda chased it but my friend was driving [a chick] so couldnt =/

and i had no reception on my fone``

so if it is him .... he is still driving arnd` Idi0t

Hey Boost,

Dunno if it was yours or not but i was talking to my mate and he said that today at around lunchtime he saw a White R33, white rims, with a cracked front bar and a damaged fender driving on Alexander drive, just past Grand Prom, he said he was driving like an idiot.

I only told him about it today otherwise if it was your car he would have stoped him

Kris

Jason, Kris,

yeah i wouldnt be suprised if it was mine... :O

Kris,

its got damage on front left fender, and scratched front bumper.

Almost rear ended someone today

Saw a white s2 and was neck turnin to read the plates

"1be*OH S**T":eek:

Wasnt ures i take it had red avanz rims but i will continue to look for it.

Saw a guy on labouchere with lots of replaced panels and tried to follow but the 1.3 corrolla wasnt up to it:( think it had "A1T" plates anyhow

Originally posted by Boostzor

Almost rear ended someone today  

Saw a white s2 and was neck turnin to read the plates

"1be*OH S**T":eek:

Wasnt ures i take it had red avanz rims but i will continue to look for it.  

Saw a guy on labouchere with lots of replaced panels and tried to follow but the 1.3 corrolla wasnt up to it:( think it had "A1T" plates anyhow

Haha dont f*ck with this guy he will hunt you down!

Also Chris's isnt a s2.

Guest satif

If its a black and red advans rims then its mine then.....

However, today at about 1.25 pm on the way to pick up my fren, my GF swears she saw the now infamous white R33! It was on Risely st. on the way to Booragoon.....Couldn't turn around to follow it as we were at opposite traffic lights going it opposite direction.

The plot thickens...................

Thanks for lookin out ppl, all i can say is ram for your life, i know Joe would if he saw it...

Anyway time for me to start searching for a new skyline...its been stolen the same amount of time i had it on the road now. (1 month), also tonight (tuesday morning) is 1 month ago since it happened except this time im home and armed, damn what a sh1t month its been. Troy, insurance are being difficult, they were supposed to pay out last monday, but are obviously trying every trick in the book not to pay up, really poor after we pay all these insurance premiums :) ... getting vibes theyre implying we stole our own car *shakes head* f**kin idiots.

Well the dog c*** that stole my car has been caught by police, but the car has already been stripped... no need to look out for it on the road anymore, thanks to all that did though, time to start searching for a new car once insurance comes through, which should have been 2 weeks ago :D. The guy got his house raided by cops and they found a photo of him and his accomplice standing in front of the car, the stupid f**kers. Anyway i dont know much detail yet, (how they knew it was him, where or when it was found, what has been recovered, etc) waiting for a phone call. So be wary of cheap R33 GTS25t (RB25DET 5spd) parts on the market in Perth or interstate. Aftermarket parts include:

Kakimoto Racing full exhaust

KYB Buzz Spec damper adjustable shocks (purple)

Weds Sport white 16" rims

FET front strut tower brace

FET turbo timer

Skyline Spec 2 factory rear strut brace

APEXi Super intake air filter

APEXi Rev Speed Meter (not blue screen model)

cheers,

Chris.

Well good and bad news then Chris.

I spose in a way youd rather have a new car coz god knows what these d*ckheads did to it but what a major hassle. Hope they get the book thrown at them big time.

Also hahaha f*cking dumb pr*cks taking photos of themselves in with the car........ sounds like your typical car thieves intelligence..... IQ less than 33 im sure.

Has the insurance company coughed up yet or they still being w*ankers?

Ben

hey chris, well bad news that your car was striped but atleast the idi0t who stole it should be put behind bars :D

i got pulled over the other day, and guess what`` the guys that pulled me over wer the same cops that chased your 33 awhile back ... they wer telling me how they couldnt keep up with it under acceleration and asked me if the 33 was 4wd coz the car was sticking to the ground while their commo was all over the place haha`

+

he gave me the usual chek under the hood, breath test, and search for weapons [i dont kno if other ppl get that one, but i alwayz get it]

Originally posted by 34GTt

he gave me the usual chek under the hood, breath test, and search for weapons [i dont kno if other ppl get that one, but i alwayz get it]

haha how often do you get pulled over!?! :lol:

i get pulled over alot, compared to some of the people i know` i dont know why either ...

pretty much every weekend, unless im lucky enough not to pass by cops :D

i got pulled over yesterday at 7:40 in the morning, while driving to uni! :D and i got searched and fined for no 'p' up [but no breath test hehe]

JiMiH... P plater + R34 = cop bait :uh-huh:

Jase.. lol you're always gettin pulled over, at least you havent got a yellow sticker for exhaust and pod yet, if they wanted to they could.

update on my car: thief sold it to somebody who has stripped it, police dont know who that is yet.