SAU Community

South Australia Vibe On Car Vinals

Adz2332

What do you think of car vinals?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am more then thinking bout putting vinals on my car, something different to stand out. Jus wondering what you adelaide peoples think?

I am not from adelaide lol but i say nO!

y want to stand out for? only ppl that youll stand out 2significantly are police...

your car looks fkn nice atm!!...

but then again it dependdddds on what sort of vinal your going for?

post up some pics of ideas...

better not have come from a chinese takeaway shop... :P:):):)

Dude, if ur that keen on vinyls, the only vinyls u should stik on the car are manufacturers vinyls. that at least means something and im sure snake had got some nice mods done to it from some good names.

dont stick lines, tribal vinyls, or anything ud find in 2f2f or NFS most wanted, on ur car. it will only attract unwanted attention from police and would look ultra tacky on a silver color.

Ive always thought wat about glow in the dark green manufacturers vinyls on the side of a silver skyline to make it look like the rear skyline writing on the boot lid thats a glow in the dark factory option.... tell me if any1 knows what im on about.

Thats my idea lol, but i spose you can try it for me. that way when i get mine and mod it i can see what it looks like. no matter what anyone says i reckon glow in the dark vertically paralell manufacturers vinyls on the side door would look awesome.

Edited by SAZilla

hmm i duno you higher your car, put stock wheels on it, remove the spoiler, remove intercooler, turbo, bov... then you are different lol

stickers looks okay on some cars but ehh they look better on drift/racing setup cars.

hmm i duno you higher your car, put stock wheels on it, remove the spoiler, remove intercooler, turbo, bov... then you are different lol

stickers looks okay on some cars but ehh they look better on drift/racing setup cars.

agreed... but i still think my idea would look different.

Dude, if ur that keen on vinyls, the only vinyls u should stik on the car are manufacturers vinyls. that at least means something and im sure snake had got some nice mods done to it from some good names.

dont stick lines, tribal vinyls, or anything ud find in 2f2f or NFS most wanted, on ur car. it will only attract unwanted attention from police and would look ultra tacky on a silver color.

Ive always thought wat about glow in the dark green manufacturers vinyls on the side of a silver skyline to make it look like the rear skyline writing on the boot lid thats a glow in the dark factory option.... tell me if any1 knows what im on about.

Thats my idea lol, but i spose you can try it for me. that way when i get mine and mod it i can see what it looks like. no matter what anyone says i reckon glow in the dark vertically paralell manufacturers vinyls on the side door would look awesome.

yer true true, snake ie PETER reali put some nice things in it. and kept it so nice. reali changing my mind now.......

yer true true, snake ie PETER reali put some nice things in it. and kept it so nice. reali changing my mind now.......

GOOD! i was gonna say man u out of ur freakin mind to put that vinyl on there lol... was gonna :P .

If you must, stick with the well known manufacturers vinyls on the side of the car around underneath the side mirrors. its not different, but it still looks kinda cool. HKS, Greddy, etc etc all that shit is widely acceptable if its actually under the hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Glow-in-the-dark-vi...VQQcmdZViewItem

you could possibly make some yourself with stencils and this shit cause i havent seen the HKS or Greddy vinyls that you typically get that can glow in the dark for 6 hours straight. which is plenty of time lol. question is for me.... would it be a defect?...