SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

What are the quality of their products like? i bought a carbon 'jun' front lip for my 33 gtr from asia, and it was stepped on during shipping and cracked really badly.. had it repaired but couldnt be repaired back to 100%.... just noticed these guys do them as well.. thinking of getting them to make me one how have you found their products :)?

Cheers.

well thats no good. the product is really good. had to drill a few holes to mount it but it held up very well. its very strong. looks good. i'm very happy with it.

There coming with the stickers, guys in the states can provide caps and stickers which was very handy.

Will keep you posted mate.

I am interested in the look of these adapters/where you got them from. :whistling:

post-36620-0-83714200-1356876309_thumb.png post-36620-0-47554500-1356876354_thumb.png

pics from the last owner, looks a bit different now with Nismo side extensions, rear pods ( copys ) and bronze 19" TE37s and waiting for some CF bits, should be up and running again in a few weeks so I can take a few fresh pics and post em

Pretty happy with how my plastidip turned out :rolleyes:

Finally got my coilovers in and no I can't go any lower as it already scrapes getting in & out of my driveway lol :action-smiley-069:

Looks cleans, been looking to platidip for my wheels just not sure yet.. How much it end up setting you back and did you ebay it?

Looks cleans, been looking to platidip for my wheels just not sure yet.. How much it end up setting you back and did you ebay it?

Thanks, yeah got it off Ebay from a guy in Melbourne, 4 cans cost around $100 including postage etc.

It's really easy to apply & you can simply peal it off if you arent happy with it :thumbsup:

Thanks, yeah got it off Ebay from a guy in Melbourne, 4 cans cost around $100 including postage etc.

It's really easy to apply & you can simply peal it off if you arent happy with it :thumbsup:

Did you use all the 4 can or only needed half?