SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Thanks Terry,It certainly does.1st anniversary today ,Good Friday,it's been twelve months since Alicia at iron chef rang me to say it was mine.When i picked it up from japlink it just blew me away.The auction photo's just didn't do it justice.P1010175_zps9c355873.jpg

Beautiful car you have there. Can't wait till my Black Vspec arrives in Aus. Thanks Iron Chef/Troy and Alicia!!! counting down the weeks!!!

Thanks Terry,It certainly does.1st anniversary today ,Good Friday,it's been twelve months since Alicia at iron chef rang me to say it was mine.When i picked it up from japlink it just blew me away.The auction photo's just didn't do it justice.P1010175_zps9c355873.jpg

Whats done to it... very nice 34...

I can only compare it as being a passenger, but to me the porsche's handling felt so crisp and responsive. Compared to the gtr its hard to say as I didnt drive the thing but unmodified in any way the porsche just changed directions with ease with no body roll whatsoever. Compared to the gtr if it were stock you have to upgrade the suspension to make it feel like that. The brakes on the thing were awesome. I think there the same size as the gtr but the porsche weighing around 250-300kg less makes u huge difference in stoping power. Power delivery is on a different level being a 3.6 litre. There is so much grunt down low that it just pulls you hard than at around 3k revs its even harder. There is hardly any transition onto boost, just a feeling that you know it is on by how much harder its just pushed you into your seat. Owner said he ran a 12.4 stock. The only thing I didn't like about the porsche is that its so quite but thats an easy fix with a exhaust and some induction mods. Apart from that in my opinion you don't need to touch it whereas the gtr you have to spend a bit of money to get it to that level. 300kw in the gtr, a good set of coilovers, sway bars and brakes and you will out do the porsche. Pretty much were im at now with the brakes on there way:) at this level there really isn't much the gtr cant play with

ive always had a soft spot for Porsches & if I bought a car of this calibre - I'd choose Porsche over its rivals.

Apparently a real drivers car, simple but built to be fast.

Sorry guys a bit off topic :)

Drive a 993 turbo they were the best of the lot, we modified one and got 320kw at all 4 (didnt want the lag being a circuit car) and it was just insane.

If one came up at the right price I'd sell both my cars to own it

yep marko summed it up perfectly 'built to be fast'. The gtr can do what the porsche can and may even do it better but you need to spend big bucks on the gtr to be able to do it reliably.

Brett you probably wouldnt lose buying a 993. They been floating around the same price for years and will probably go up in value in years to come.

Did it take much to get 320kw out of it?