SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

I think you need more gauges and display units. maybe about 5 more. in front of the head unit, and also around the side and under the steering wheel :whistling:

• Like 1

I think you need more gauges and display units. maybe about 5 more. in front of the head unit, and also around the side and under the steering wheel :whistling:

Need another gauge right on the driver side windscreen in my range of sight too lmao ..

Coming along...

This car really tells a story for me, its far from a shop built show car...probably as far as possible haha
I've been building this by myself in my garage for about two years now and I'm loving it so much. Everything on the car from paint to bumpers is something I did myself and I'm be no means an expert so it's very rough haha, but thats what I'm aiming at.
My garage built 34 when i picked it up and now:
533479_386286514739053_1313309975_n.jpg1275553_649602385074130_1916229855_o.jpg

• Like 2

Well done mate.

The car has come a long way, congrats!

Thanks bro means a lot...just need to get off damn p's haha

update look as of now!! waiting for my wide rear quarter panels to be shipped! :)

IMG_2660_zpsb9b25e60.jpg345_zpsa1348599.jpgIMG_2659_zps7532ffb3.jpg

Love the car, so fricken sick!

What fenders are you using? I'm looking at getting overfenders for mine but havent actually seen nice ones yet...

Thanks bro means a lot...just need to get off damn p's haha

Love the car, so fricken sick!

What fenders are you using? I'm looking at getting overfenders for mine but havent actually seen nice ones yet...

HERE ARE SOME NICE ONES FROM KNIGHT RACER!! these look better than mine!! ;(

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R34-GTT-FRP-Vented-Front-Wings-Fenders-Wing-Fender-PERFECT-FIT-/221267169301?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Plat_Gen%3AR34%7CModel%3ASkyline&hash=item33848d1015&_uhb=1