SAU Community

Stagea Dashmat

skidkid

clean yours once in a while you'll see

LOL. Smartarse :)

Hey! I live on a dirt road (and I am a bit lazy)

No refections on mine bud. M35 has a soft rubber/plastic dash.

No shiny plastic here.

As asked. Has anybody seen a dashmat for Stagea? Help save the dash from the sun!

Hi Lads,

Can you please advise the cost and availability for a black dash mat for my M35?

Cheers

Hi Lads,

Can you please advise the cost and availability for a black dash mat for my M35?

Cheers

Haven't seen one.

May I ask why you need one though? You shouldn't be getting any reflection off the dash due to its surface!

LOL. Smartarse :D

Hey! I live on a dirt road (and I am a bit lazy)

No refections on mine bud. M35 has a soft rubber/plastic dash.

No shiny plastic here.

C34's dont have a plastic dash either, its a soft rubber/vinyl dash.

C34's dont have a plastic dash either, its a soft rubber/vinyl dash.

Fair enough... It has been a while since I was in a C34.

Why the need for a dash mat then?

Fair enough... It has been a while since I was in a C34.

Why the need for a dash mat then?

just to protect it a bit from the sun. my old R32 had the same style dash and after a few years of the aussie sun the plastic trim around the aircon vents started to warp and the vinyl layer started to bubble in a couple of spots. i've seen others that are heaps worse that with splits in the vinyl dash layer.

but i guess if your car is parked undercover at work and at home you should be right. at the moment i use one of those windshied reflector things to protect my dash when i'm parked at work.

Haven't seen one.

May I ask why you need one though? You shouldn't be getting any reflection off the dash due to its surface!

IS it not EACH TO THERE OWN :D ,if you spend all that MONEY on a great car why would you not want to PROTECT it FROM are HARSH SUN as you see how much a NEW DASH would cost to REPLACE :huh: ,& as i own a C34 & the DASH GLARE is bad,i am more then happy to PROTECT it,IF i can find a PERTH MN35 owner that would like to have it measured up so i can see if we can get one made & for it to LOOK good then please PM me & we shall see what we can sort out,cheer`s chuckie.

IS it not EACH TO THERE OWN :P ,if you spend all that MONEY on a great car why would you not want to PROTECT it FROM are HARSH SUN as you see how much a NEW DASH would cost to REPLACE :yucky: ,& as i own a C34 & the DASH GLARE is bad,i am more then happy to PROTECT it,IF i can find a PERTH MN35 owner that would like to have it measured up so i can see if we can get one made & for it to LOOK good then please PM me & we shall see what we can sort out,cheer`s chuckie.

Settle down Charles.

No, it is each to their own.

As stated BEFORE your post, I did not think about the sun and in no way am I stating that people shouldn't get one. I was only interested as to why people want them.

Look, I understand that you are the one having them made up, and from all accounts you do a really good job, and that any negative comments may rob you of some coin... but maybe you need to re-read my comments before you get all hot and bothered.

I don't think Charles was getting all hot and bothered, that's just the way he types all the time :P

P.S. I have one of Charles' dashmats and it's topnotch!

Edited by bubba

Settle down Charles.

No, it is each to their own.

As stated BEFORE your post, I did not think about the sun and in no way am I stating that people shouldn't get one. I was only interested as to why people want them.

Look, I understand that you are the one having them made up, and from all accounts you do a really good job, and that any negative comments may rob you of some coin... but maybe you need to re-read my comments before you get all hot and bothered.

:( REALLY HOT & BOTHERED i don`t think so,may rob me of coin LOL only cover cost not in it to make just to HELP DUDE ,as i have with BRAKE`S & other bit`s but sorry for trying LOL,cheer`s chuckie :P

• 5 weeks later...

G`Day Boy`s & Girl`s just a post to say i have been asked about some more DASH MAT`S,SO i shall be ordering some soon IF YOUR interested in one please PM me & i shall get it sorted,THIS TIME NEXT WEEK will be ordering,cheer`s chuckie.

G`Day all ok i will be ORDERING DASHMAT`S ON THURSDAY so IF your LOOKING PM me,price is the same which is good,Cheer`s chuckie.

• 1 year later...