SAU Community

Ho Ho Ho - Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Jamezilla

Ok - it's been a bit hostile and overall very boring here in forum land for a while.

So before we pull out the big guns and get Troy and I drunk for another Playboy Mansion midnight eFight, let's look at this holiday season as a fun time and try to bring some community merryment back in the picture...

It's fair to say we have all dealt with the Christmas quote 'but you are so difficult to buy for'. As car people, I say there's no-one easier than us. Accessories and trinkets are MADE for us this time of year!

So...

What could the fat man fill your stocking with this Christmas?

I'm not talking gift-wrapped Ferarris here - these are real, tangible gift ideas that may give others some inspiration of what to get their friends and loved ones.

Some ideas to start:

Scale model of their car

There are plenty of 1:43 and 1:18 diecast models available these days. eBay Santa is already bringing me one of these...

77196a2.jpg

Earth wire grounding kit

These are the coolest looking useless mod ever (except for vortex generators). What says 'happy birthday Jesus' more than a well grounded spark and purple cables.

GT-R Badge

Perfect for everything from the lawnmower to the fridge. Adds 10Kw to anything.

What are some more ideas?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your head aint screwed on right :wave:

All the things to wish for xmas you want a toy of the toy you have parked in the garage ? And a wiring kit that will short out the car so it catches on fire??? Actually thats a great idea as your car parked next to mine just reminds me how much weight i have put on as i cant swing my door out enough for easy egress from the vehicle. :wave:

So this Xmas Im hoping a chance meeting will net me one of these.

18365426.jpg

Or in lieu of the above i will settle for one of these:

sagaris.jpg

But will settle for this back out fo the Lada thanks

streetshardestwaytomake.jpg

...and when is our Xmas tree going up? I need to put your Streets and Modonna CDs there...and puppy Cujo that is going to eat your cat!

Hey remember he's leaving you for Xmas and moving into Palace De Patterson Lakes (well at least I hope he still is!)

Nah - you can borrow mine :O

Actually. I think the eye liner would really bring out my eyes, taking the attention away from my balding head.

And the jacket, well they did have a few good songs....but my god the 80s were horrible to everyone but John Secada and Fergal Sharkey. Actually, they should release a Christmas album together.