SAU Community

Time For a LARGE meet up i think!!!!

HUSTLR

Guys and Girls-

Because i've been out of action for a few months *cough* *cough* ( 6 months) plus the other probelms *cough*, i think its time for a meet and greet again.

What do you guys and girls think- yes we meet up sometimes in small groups.

What happened to the monthly meets???

I was thinking about a Saturday, 20th July:uh-huh:

And as you can see i can legally drive now (after the 18th July) :uh-huh: :uh-huh:

For how long-- i don't know?????????????

My record isn't crash hot:lol: :lol:

A joint, BIG canberra sydney cruise would be great.

But driving to canberra would be quite a trip :P

Im always up for a cruise & would be nice 2 see peoples faces instead of avatars (got nothing againts them though) & there cars.

Trade/swap stories & whats been done to other peoples cars & a bbq also.

Just an idea

Joe.

Originally posted by ONARUN

umm, you been to the events section lately?

we're having a big sydney/canberra cruise this sunday.

you won't have your license though so that's a bummer i guess

big bummer:uh-huh:

yeah count me in

might drive along if matts not doing anything...

heheeheh its mad having friends with full liscense coz its like havin ur P's on ur L's :P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How about we organise one sometime mid-august? I think maybe we could get some more clubs involved. I could get some people from Autostyle along, Bayside imports might come along, and we'll see who else wants to come. Depends who you like i spose. SilviaNSW, Impact AutoSports, Datnet, Xzibit, DtmPower, few others. I think it'd be good to organise a big cruise though we've gotta seriously consider some things to make sure it's organised heaps well..

We need a meeting point which is easy to get to, with PLENTY of parking, and where traffic wont be a major issue.

We need contact numbers, UHF radios, or maps, some way of keeping everybody together and knowing where they're going exactly.

Then we need somewhere nice to meet in the end, where once again there's enough parking space and traffic won't be a major issue.

I'm not too good with directions etc, so somebody else can organise it, but like i said make sure we get it right!

I know SilviaNSW have CB's, not sure about any other clubs. Spose we can just exchange mobile numbers or something, just so if anyone gets lost we can round them up.

Police attention seems to be a big issue lately also, so we'd want a destination/route that's not going to take us past areas where police are known to be plicks, right? And also i think it'd be good to make sure we don't bring along anybody (ie: other clubs known to do silly things) so that it doesn't end up giving our club a bad name.

Just my stupid thoughts :D

Ryan