SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, on a side note, the old man took the V35 in today to get our first free service and they gave us a loan car... a RS4 Stagea :) Took it for a spin, awesome car, I was taken back by how it handles and goes.

Two thumbs up!!!

Edited by heslo

haha just cause skirts like you (girls dont take offence) cant handle it, i have never been pulled over or defected. called sensible driving and having the car look stockish from the outside.

i actually meant to say..drop the price, make it cheaper to make quick sales, so strip some parts as pauly said

otherwise ur evo wont come

u dont get pulled over coz u were afraid to go anywhere near the city :P

on that note, i should sell the GTR and get an evo, so we could cruise together

lol, on a side note, the old man took the V35 in today to get our first free service and they gave us a loan car... a RS4 Stagea :P Took it for a spin, awesome car, I was taken back by how it handles and goes.

Two thumbs up!!!

was that down at synergy this morning? i was down there with a mate looking at their aristo today. Didn't see any V35's in teh service area a nice M35 Stagea though

and i haven't heard anything from SAPOL after the other night so they must have decided it was a misunderstanding as we both nearly hit each other :P

Edited by Whiplash

Anyone else up?

I just got home from bowling and drinking beer for a mates birthday. Drove all the way back to victor and am now thinking of watching some family guy before going to bed.

Also been thinking lately, and i would really like another R34, but just not sure if i want to spend lots of money on a car again. hmmm

Howdy! Everyone enjoying this freakin awesome weather?!

Was bored yesterday so Luke and i took my car for some photos, shes all sparkly in the sunlight!

Thought id share a few

post-30602-1190521919_thumb.jpg

Edited by *flick*