SAU Community

Got Pulled Over

blah_blah

Yeah the Female police officer let me go, and just told me to go straight home, which was where i was going anyway.

Nah i won't report it. Cop was probably having a bad night, judging by the amount of people there. There were literally i reckon about a thousand people just hanging around Princess Highway. And driving an R34 down there would be just asking for trouble i guess.

ah that was nice of her to let you go - but doesnt really make up for the other cop to start accusing you and stuff.

Edit - *wonders what our good friend from the wasteland would do in this situation*

Edited by emsta2003

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly which part of princes hwy does this street racing take place on? -> this way i can avoid those lunatics and make sure that my passengers and I (and my car) are all in one piece.

We sometimes take pricess hwy down heading to and from the city - hardly see any street racing on the nights we go out (usually fridays or saturdays)

The whole bloody thing.

From Chapel St to Dandenong.

Last night lying here in bed, i would have hear at least 20 green light grand prix's from 1am-2am, and it goes on all night.

YOu can pick the, Honda's, V8's, Supras, Skylines, Silvias... etc. After a while it becomes easy to workout what type of car, or at least motor

But im used to it and just fall asleep :(

They meet at one of my workplaces carparks.

I only recently started working friday nights at the venue and there's always 10 to 20 car's in the carpark with people standing around when I finish at midnight.

But last night after work there was about 50 cars, so I left before any trouble started.

But on the way i saw a pizza shop that was still open..

Anyway long story short I had to go back past my work where the u turn is so i could start heading home again...

There was litterally 100's of cars in the parking lot. It was chocablock, and it's a massive carpark (I prefer not to disclose the location unless asked)

I couldnt believe it cars and people everywhere, it's becomming a pain in the ass just to leave work without worring about being pulled over.

Its Princes, as in Prince Charles...not Princess, as in Princess Diana...

Don't see why everyone calls it princess....

im with you dezz! its princes hwy peoples!

:(

the cops these days are young punks.

I got pulled over at the end of the Eastern just as I hit Springvale Road. I sat on 100ks the whole way.

The cop was on Springvale Rd when he saw a GTR sitting at the lights waiting to get off the freeway.

The cop went psycho at me, told me he had reports from drivers along the road that I was doing at least 200ks and weaving around traffic.

I told him that is absolute bullshit, handed him my license and told him to check my history, no speeding fines.

5 minutes later he sent me on my way. What a knob !!!

not all cops are bad, i got pulled over last night behind in the docklands, (under the bridge area at the bottom of docllands drv), cop jumped out of the car ask if it was mine, quick licnese check, done a RBT and told me to have a good night, nothing more, and once we took of he lined me up at the lights and told me to be careful of all the potholes so i dont get any damage to my car, there couldnt have been a better copper :D

Ye same. Last nite was pulled over for the first time on Canterbury Road near middleborough for breatho and licence check. Asked me to run thru my details: address DOB etc etc checked i had p plates on n that was it, on my merry way. He was polite and he didnt even look at the car at all, mustve been one of the very few officers i hear about who dont hate skylines...

good to hear some good feed back, couple family members are in the force and they have no issues with people driving cars like us or highly modified ones, they have no right to treat people like that though, these news laws give them more power for the better, but only if they use it fairly.

Should only talk like that if they catch you in the act etc.

Edited by B-rad33

the cops these days are young punks.

I got pulled over at the end of the Eastern just as I hit Springvale Road. I sat on 100ks the whole way.

The cop was on Springvale Rd when he saw a GTR sitting at the lights waiting to get off the freeway.

The cop went psycho at me, told me he had reports from drivers along the road that I was doing at least 200ks and weaving around traffic.

I told him that is absolute bullshit, handed him my license and told him to check my history, no speeding fines.

5 minutes later he sent me on my way. What a knob !!!

LOL Aaron. Nice one for standing up for yourself :)

The whole bloody thing.

From Chapel St to Dandenong.

Last night lying here in bed, i would have hear at least 20 green light grand prix's from 1am-2am, and it goes on all night.

YOu can pick the, Honda's, V8's, Supras, Skylines, Silvias... etc. After a while it becomes easy to workout what type of car, or at least motor

But im used to it and just fall asleep :D

the bikes are worse tho :cheers: some of them must be hitting at least mach 3 as they pass our place

i went to pick up my brother and a few mates from chapel one night. While waiting for them at chapel st a police officer drives past and stops infront of my car and asked "who's car is it", everyone around me scatter's the wrx 10 metres away take's off, i told him it was mine, he replies "nice colour" and starts asking me question's about it, "what i have done to it" this that, one of the coolest cops i have ever met.

i went to pick up my brother and a few mates from chapel one night. While waiting for them at chapel st a police officer drives past and stops infront of my car and asked "who's car is it", everyone around me scatter's the wrx 10 metres away take's off, i told him it was mine, he replies "nice colour" and starts asking me question's about it, "what i have done to it" this that, one of the coolest cops i have ever met.

lol. he might have said that so you could tell him about your illegal mods. Then bust your ass.

Last Wednesday morning, I was pulled over by an undercover cop....he asked if the car was mine, done a breath test and licence check and once everything was cleared told me to have a great day :D Although, I do think females have it a lot easier than males....In the past 3 1/2 years I've had my licence, I've been pulled over twice....and gone through the booze bus once....

On Friday night on my way up to Rye there was a booze bus....two P platers in front of me (male drivers), so I was definitely expecting them to put me through...Instead, they let me pass.... :cheers: I believe if I was a male, they would've put me through for sure.....

Could not believe it on New years eve when just coincidently following a white R34 in my R32, we come round a corner in St Kilda and the cop on the Mobile RBT let us both pass by with no one in the gates then pulled in the Holden behind me !!

Thought we would be both picked for sure, although I had nothing to drink.

skyline owners have an image as being 'street racers' but in reality its not like that, if you compare the type of ppl in general on here compared to ns.com and see the different attitudes towards the police you will see why more silvias are coping defects wk after wk , were i'd like to the skylines arnt being targeted as badly

skyline owners have an image as being 'street racers' but in reality its not like that, if you compare the type of ppl in general on here compared to ns.com and see the different attitudes towards the police you will see why more silvias are coping defects wk after wk , were i'd like to the skylines arnt being targeted as badly

bullshit, ill race you and prove you wrong.