2007 Sau-vic Motorsport Championship

Scotsman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looks like beign an interesting later part of the season. Jack, Ferni, Snowman, Aaron, Scotsman all in similar spec cars will be back in the near future keeping the Mod AWD class alive. The Mod rwd class looks to be interesting and close if Dane gets back and the other guys are still competing.

The std classes are where we need more competitors. And consistancy can bring a good load of points. I cant afford pads and tyres for my car which means i will again need to be surrendering points...a real shame after the car recent flashes of speed :rofl:

I think it's only fair that we start Mod AWD points from now. So all points gained so far can be given away to charity to the SAU competitor of your choice in say Mod RWD.

All in favour say AYE.

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not going to happen, if you are clever enough to work it out then cool...but there needs to be a bit of suspense for the end of year presentation :P

When was it decided to count points for round 1 (rainy day at Calder)?

I didn't think that was a "points" round due to the events on the day.

Roy - it was decided immediately that SAU would still count the round as everyone that attended did at least one session on the full circuit and we felt that just because it rained it doesn't mean the round should be cancelled. If you did up the Calder round thread you will find it discussed in there.

Roy - it was decided immediately that SAU would still count the round as everyone that attended did at least one session on the full circuit and we felt that just because it rained it doesn't mean the round should be cancelled. If you did up the Calder round thread you will find it discussed in there.

Righteo bro'

I forgot/didn't realise/didn't know about the decision until just a couple of hours ago when I first looked at the (yet to be updated) results spreadsheet and the mental "no points for Calder" WRX outcome was brought to mind.

Now I can go ahead and do the calcs! :P

Righteo bro'

I forgot/didn't realise/didn't know about the decision until just a couple of hours ago when I first looked at the (yet to be updated) results spreadsheet and the mental "no points for Calder" WRX outcome was brought to mind.

Now I can go ahead and do the calcs! :P

Now make sure you come to the December meeting to collect your trophies!!!!