SAU Community

Whats Your Occupation

MELANIE

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not i work in aged care! haha im a client services officer for an in home support service that mainly focuses on aged care. i don't do the field work though. best part is im in the relief team so i get a higher pay rate and so far have the training and experience in IT, rostering and admin, billings, debt collection, payroll and OH&S ;)

Geomaticist :dry: (bach of Geomatics)

currently working as a Mathematical Software Architect / Developer in Southbank :) rather cooshy 9-5

also can be called a Spatial Information Scientist,registered Surveyor, Photogrammetrist.

pretty cool profession and jobs are amazingly easy to find. they practically throw them at you.

also a Musician (yep guitarist, hence the Stagea ;) good luck fitting a stack in a skyline)

did alot of touring with previous band around Australia... currently working on a new band :P

• 2 weeks later...
Graphic Designer, about a 2 minute drive from my house, but still too far to walk. Even better, I dont have to rock up till 9:30... Could say I'm not going anywhere for a while...

What he said. Except I start at 8:30. 6 Years later, I'm still stuck in the same shitty job. It's boring as hell but I get the run of the place because my boss isn't here half of the time.

I'm planning to quit next year and start my own business.

i work @ coles =/

trying to find a new job at the moment

qualified audio engineer but hey no one needs them =/

want to get into the auto business, heard the pay isnt good but doesnt bother me :banana: