SAU Community

Whats Your Occupation

MELANIE

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

62k for grads?
matt the national bank will b taking in ppl soon (next 2 months), their graduate program has a base salary of 62k

is that what he's refering to? I know that some places have graduates starting from $45-55k....

ya.

Seems rather high.

Although if u get it, nice1.

The 2006 salary review foudn the average grad package was 45k. Heres some of the results:

http://mycareer.com.au/salary-survey/graduate/

fark, would you believe i'm only on $33.5k including super !!!!!???!?!?! ;)

after 3 months i had a review...they raised my pay by $975 which is nothing short of a joke :)

.....i'm now in my 5th month..... :P

fark, would you believe i'm only on $33.5k including super !!!!!???!?!?! ;)

after 3 months i had a review...they raised my pay by $975 which is nothing short of a joke :)

.....i'm now in my 5th month..... :P

lol dont stress mate. Its only the start of a long career.

Whats important is your experience and job at this stage, its what will set you up for the future. I have chatted to many Grads over the past 2-3 years in various industries and big companies. More recently I was talking to NAB grads (i guess in accounting) and they were quite proud of doing nothing an getting 50k for it. Problem is, and i've seen it many times already, they get bad habbits and generally they loose the desire to really do a good job, or the knowhow...they opt for the most common of approaches which is talk shit and bag others to get ahead.

fark, would you believe i'm only on $33.5k including super !!!!!???!?!?! :(

.....i'm now in my 5th month..... :no:

u dont work at repco do u? i went for a job interview there, 30k + super or something working in the finance area....