SAU Community

Smashed My Skyline ---> Pics

Bloodlust

Had an accident last night in my skyline where i hit a pillar in a carpark (i know im an idiot) so I called up my insurance company (Just Cars) and they will take it to a smash repairers of my choice to get quoted but I don't know of any places that will do a good job of an import so does anyone know of some good places in Perth that do smash repairs on skylines?

Thanks.

-Here's some pics for you all to enjoy

car001.jpg

car002.jpg

car003.jpg

Edited by Bloodlust

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I'm kinda puzzled by that too... I must have been going no faster than 20km/hr just driving around lookin for a space and then I turn my head and i've gone straight into a solid concrete pillar. I couldn't drive it after that the radiator was leaking.

I dunno I'm kinda puzzled by that too... I must have been going no faster than 20km/hr just driving around lookin for a space and then I turn my head and i've gone straight into a solid concrete pillar.

icon_hysterical.gificon_hysterical.gif

Ok now i got that out of the way do you want something north or south of the river?

a ferrari place r u serious? for some reason i get the feeling my insurance company wouldn't go for that

i gave cowley smash repairs a call and they are coming out tomorrow to do me a quote for free :stupid: they sound pretty good from what i hear.

i couldn't get the number for damage control can't find anything on them

yeah north of the river m8

I dunno I'm kinda puzzled by that too... I must have been going no faster than 20km/hr just driving around lookin for a space and then I turn my head and i've gone straight into a solid concrete pillar. I couldn't drive it after that the radiator was leaking.

I'm sure the inspector will be suprised when he goes to look at a skyline with 20kph carpark damage & sees your car, that's all I will say. :stupid:

Damage control or Lombardi as mentioned...

Does anyone have the number for Damage Control?

I gave Lombardi a call they said they dont do many skylines they work mainly on more prestigious cars.

Death to teh infidels!

Damage Control

U 5/1848 Albany Hwy, Maddington

9452 8933

I gave Damage Control a ring they sound pretty good like they have all the new technology like an inverted welder and a robotic machine that makes sure the car is all squared up... except they are fully booked out for the next three weeks and they wouldn't even be able to give me a quote for another week :(

If you want quality work done they are worth the wait! Doesn't matter if you drive a Barina or a GTR, the cars are treated the same and done to perfection. They keep you informed every step and as you say have the latest technology. Their shop is also cleaner than my kitchen which is saying something considering they are a paint and panel shop!

thats one of the owners daughters.

Bring it to Nova Smash Repair

Brown st east perth

9325 4686

Quality work only use new parts. RAC recommended repairer.

Only down side i can c is u will have to wait a month or so for new parts to come fron Nissan Japan.

Any1 who says they can repair the car quicker than that is gonna b usin 2nd hand parts.

mike