SAU Community

This Saturday!

Marsss

culofeb10.jpg

Come join us for a night of RnB, Dance and Latin beats... I'll be playing at the top floor.

Doors open early and we'll be there till late.

put yr name down for door list.

SEE YOU ON MY DANCEFLOOR!!!

:(:mad::wave::D:D

oh and feel free to comment on this flyer too..

I don't know. That photo has been heavily photoshoped. And if she needs that much photoshopping, then my guess she isn't worth it.

ap

I think u need glasses =)

Marsss

How much is entry ? and when you say doors open early what time is a good time to arrive ?

I hate waiting in lines hehe...

Anyways, not sure how that night is going to pan out for me, but both mansoor and I have already discussed it

so can you please put me and mansoor + 2 down :P

Thanks and see ya at the clubbb

I don't know. That photo has been heavily photoshoped. And if she needs that much photoshopping, then my guess she isn't worth it.

ap

Yeah man! I'm sick of air brushed girls! I just kicked jessica alba out cos I found out she had been air brushed! It's so hard to find hot girls these days. Oh and just last week I kicked jennifer hawkins out of bed for the same reason.....................

I guess we all can't have super hot super models following us around/... :sorcerer:

Yeah man! I'm sick of air brushed girls! I just kicked jessica alba out cos I found out she had been air brushed! It's so hard to find hot girls these days. Oh and just last week I kicked jennifer hawkins out of bed for the same reason.....................

I guess we all can't have super hot super models following us around/... :sorcerer:

Beware! The above pic COULD be airbrushed to hide her adam's apple :ninja:

I prefer natural beauty and I think you'll find that the two people you mentioned don't require such a heavy smoothing action over their skin.

Oh I just realised it's the booty bar...

I hate the f*king door people at that joint!!! Will entry be free or we will have to pay the $20 entry fee? Get there before nine and you don't have to pay... but make sure it is not much past 8 becuse the wankers on the door Will make you wait outside untill you have to pay the entry fee like they did last time!

Thats my second rant for the day. :O