SAU Community

Translation Help Please

Kaido_RR

Hey,

I just bought a new nismo dash for my car which comes with a Epson EJ1 ecu which i need to hook into my car's ecu. could anyone please translation where each wire needs to go

I have marked the sections i would like translated in red

ej1dq5.jpg

ej12ag2.jpg

If the photos arn't clear i can email the high-res photos (about 1.5meg pre pic)

thankyou Michael :P

love to help you but way too much kanji for me! you'll need someone who can read kanji and there are not too many foreigners with lots of kanji knowledge. just be patient :kiss:

will be beer baron :O really just after what a translation of what each wire is the stuff isnt that important

:kiss:

The bottom pic: (reading from the top)

White wire:AFM

Blue:Tacho

Green:Speedo

Orange:Fuel infection (trying to liven up a boring day)

Black:Non power

Red:POWER!!

The top pic doesn't really say anything. Just to plug the ECU connector cable into the engine computer wiring, which is what you are trying to do. And not to cut the engine computer's wires. And to check everything lots.

Sorry about the vagueness, it's a bit hard to know what's going on when you don't have the actual gear in front of you. If your not all sorted, then ask a few more questions/post a few more pics.

• 1 year later...

sorry to bring up an old thread but im about to install one of these, problem is the white wire is actually a double wire, that is split at the plug and goes to 2 different pins, can any one tell me what it says about it at the top of the wiring pic?

473 is about acceptable to me.

what are you on about mate? did I somehow offend you? I thought the sentence was pretty bloody simple. not many foreigners I know, even those that can speak japanese well and read and write kana, know many kanji. I honestly don't know what your problem is. half the time it seems to me you trawl the forum looking for an argument.

my point was this. not too many people, even amongst those studying japanese will know lots of kanji. he posted a thread for help, at that point in my study 2 years ago it was too much for me to read to help him. after one day he grew tired of waiting and bumped the thread. I simply pointed out that there are not huge reserves of people on the forum with the time and skill to read it for him and to just be patient (ie don't bump the thread every day). Not everyone reads the forum every day and for request like this sometimes it may take a few days for someone to respond.

now your japanese may be excellent and you may be a grand high master of kanji too but if you could not understand the simple message above I think perhaps your english comprehension skills are somewhat lacking.

Also consider the fact that this thread is over 18 months old.

sorry mate i wrote that pretty late, it came across a little differently to what i was wanting.

didnt mean to sound like an idiot. I have met a lot of people who are foreign and can read kanji very very well. Those people were all at the school I was in though.

i thought your generalization was about the world in general. not the forum. sorry about that.

you are right in saying on these forums though.

im guessing michael was, back then, in the same position i am in now, just got one and anxious to fit it.

I did pm michael to try and get some help with the remote for this dash and never got a reply so i dont want to hassle him any more.

• 1 year later...
The bottom pic: (reading from the top)

White wire:AFM

Blue:Tacho

Green:Speedo

Orange:Fuel infection (trying to liven up a boring day)

Black:Non power

Red:POWER!!

The top pic doesn't really say anything. Just to plug the ECU connector cable into the engine computer wiring, which is what you are trying to do. And not to cut the engine computer's wires. And to check everything lots.

Sorry about the vagueness, it's a bit hard to know what's going on when you don't have the actual gear in front of you. If your not all sorted, then ask a few more questions/post a few more pics.

A++ would read again.

this thread delivers :) even 3 years later.

w0rped did you ever get an answer about the double/white wire? maybe for gtr afms?

And is there are clearer requirement for orange? any injector pulse or something else?

my ecu is not on the instructions so I'm a bit stuck.

sorry I must mean something different. the unit came with a plug and about 7 wires. I don't know which wires I need to tap on the ECU, but the list above clarifies all except 1 - not sure what exactly I need to tap for the fuel?

A++ would read again.

this thread delivers :P even 3 years later.

w0rped did you ever get an answer about the double/white wire? maybe for gtr afms?

And is there are clearer requirement for orange? any injector pulse or something else?

my ecu is not on the instructions so I'm a bit stuck.

Hey Duncan are you running the epson ej1 system too?

sorry I must mean something different. the unit came with a plug and about 7 wires. I don't know which wires I need to tap on the ECU, but the list above clarifies all except 1 - not sure what exactly I need to tap for the fuel?

I see now, i think i did find out what it was for but i cant remember now and have lost all the wiring diagrams