SAU Community

350gt Tv And Sat Nav

GT-R LM

Hey Chris you should start a new thread on the differnt applications you have figure it out that can be used in the V35 such as the TV, SAT NAV, etc etc . This one is getting really confusing it all over the shop.

Hey Chris you should start a new thread on the differnt applications you have figure it out that can be used in the V35 such as the TV, SAT NAV, etc etc . This one is getting really confusing it all over the shop.

will do. I just need to get admin approval.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in that. I would like to do something with the screen etc. in the car especially since my car is now giving me the fcuk off (F0) error code! I am just not sure what is available, how much it will cost and the amount of work is involved.

I need a mule for sydney. I'm going to make a run down shortly. car needs to be done in carlton.

for more details on location and price PM me. it takes a FULL day to do properly.

you have pm

Edited by nismo 400 R N1

I would be interested in that. I would like to do something with the screen etc. in the car especially since my car is now giving me the fcuk off (F0) error code! I am just not sure what is available, how much it will cost and the amount of work is involved.

Hi Ben

I have been talking to a Russian company recently who is working on a conversion from Jap to English for the car computer. They wiil be able to conver all the screens to english that do not relate to the GPS function. The GPS is a whole other subject and one they may be able to help with in due course. The general menu/screen language fix should be possible withi the next couple of months. This may help you get rid of the FO error code as you should be able to read what it is saying.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, I would be keen to get the menus translated - I have been watching the thread to see how you go with it. The problem with my CD player is someting different - the mechanism in the CD player is buggered - it can't play, change or eject CDs. It is apparently a fairly common problem with the V35's which is a pain because of it's integrated design. As a result I am interested in the full iPod integrations being discussed here, though I don't want to make my interior rattly by pulling it apart and back together again. However, if there was a good enough solution I could go to the effort.

I have read that the CD players sometimes randomly come back to life after a month or two, so I have my fingers crossed!

Hi Andy, I would be keen to get the menus translated - I have been watching the thread to see how you go with it. The problem with my CD player is someting different - the mechanism in the CD player is buggered - it can't play, change or eject CDs. It is apparently a fairly common problem with the V35's which is a pain because of it's integrated design. As a result I am interested in the full iPod integrations being discussed here, though I don't want to make my interior rattly by pulling it apart and back together again. However, if there was a good enough solution I could go to the effort.

I have read that the CD players sometimes randomly come back to life after a month or two, so I have my fingers crossed!

That is a problem they have warned me about. They have said 1 in 5 DVD players need to be removed and cleaned to get them working.

Hi chris,I have a digital box in my ute and have just bought an 03 v35.Does this mean i could reinstall it in the skyline to get the tv working?Also be interested in the language conversion Andy.And last of all did anyone have any luck with the stickers to translate the buttons into english.Cheers.Matt.

pretty much correct. you will need a patch lead to get into the V35 TV box. also the TV you have needs to spit out NTSC for it all to work properly.

I have a source for the CORRECT buttons though they are NOT cheap.

pretty much correct. you will need a patch lead to get into the V35 TV box. also the TV you have needs to spit out NTSC for it all to work properly.

I have a source for the CORRECT buttons though they are NOT cheap.

hi chris, are you referring to the actual buttons (as in replace the original) or stickers that will go over the jap ones?

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

$POA. I have base prices for certain items but I really wish to keep them private. if you want to know - ask me. to do the whole lot is in the early 4 figure mark. the buttons- $190.

• 2 years later...