SAU Community

Attempted Car Theft On The North Shore

mike1987

when i rang my insurance company they said because im third party i have to wait for his insurance company to make a claim which they never did, I did get him and get his details but i couldnt do anything till he claimed. and would have hit him up for a full respray had he have made a claim.

its gay i knew i should have got full comp

Does that sound right to anyone? That sounds like really poor advice.

I also have 3rd party, through Shannon's though, and they really went the extra mile when I've been in a few similar situations, i.e people denying having hit me, and others having no insurance at all.

They took care of all the letters of demand, etc.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that sound right to anyone? That sounds like really poor advice.

I also have 3rd party, through Shannon's though, and they really went the extra mile when I've been in a few similar situations, i.e people denying having hit me, and others having no insurance at all.

They took care of all the letters of demand, etc.

shannons are great aren't they!

the best customer service I've seen in a long time!

cheers chubbs and skizo

i just rang up justcar and had a very strong worded conversation with them so they are now going to personally make sure a letter of demand is sent to this person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
for sure i know that everyone else would love to have a photo shoot. when u looking at doing this. i dont get my car back till the 4th of may. so maybe after then?

for sure man, im up for it. just gotta find a time when everyone's content with, which might be discussed

location for photoshoot?