dangerman4

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

I'll see you there Ash. :)

good to see cubes...

just trying to work out the numbers of who's coming.

so i have added a list to my first post.

everyone have a look and let me know if you or freinds want to be added etc

at a guess we are heading towards 30 rb's..

that will be a sight to remember..

Edited by dangerman4

So you guys from up here ( clean-gtst, grim and anyone else up here ) Do you want to cruise in together and back? We will be doing the hard yards so we may aswell do it together!
yeah lee sounds good, meet up down this end of town then meet the guy's at mile end then down south. if it's a 250km drive from there it's gonna be over 300 for us. But anything to see a massive line of line's cruisin on the open road and especially for a good cause :D

Id be keen to meet up and cruise down together, just need to work out some times and where to meet and ill be there!

Im there. Meet points like 2 minutes from my house so im in. :rofl:

Will it be dark by the time the cruise is over, might have to get my headlight wiring fixed, push the brake pedal and the headlight and dash lights light up LOL

For those everywhere not near the official meeting point.........ive noticed that the etsa car park is still available to get to

Meet at ETSA car park 11 sharp, gives us like an hour to wait, meet and great and then cruise together to the official spot further away

what do u guys/gals think?

Is the 250 odd kms we're covering just one way?

no its approx 250 kays total.

it may be closer to 300 kays for you guys out the other side of the city,

but that will depend on your final route home.

for less then a tank of fuel it will certainly be one to remember.

as far as time frame goes i would assume we should be finished by around 5 o'clock

any other questions let me know

cheers

Darren

So you guys from up here ( clean-gtst, grim and anyone else up here ) Do you want to cruise in together and back? We will be doing the hard yards so we may aswell do it together!

Yeah I'm keen to meet up and cruise down south to the next meet point. Should be a good cruise :)

Just got an email from my Photographer buddy. HE'S IN!! Should be able to get some awesome pics.

Edited by CleanGTS-t

What's weather like? I'd like to go but my drivers side window is stuck in the downright position and this could pose a problem if it starts pelting or even spitting with rain. I'd like to say I'm in depending on weather.

Yeah I'm keen to meet up and cruise down south to the next meet point. Should be a good cruise :(

Just got an email from my Photographer buddy. HE'S IN!! Should be able to get some awesome pics.

If we have to be at etsa park around 11 and at the final meet point at 1, then im thinkn us guys out north should aim to meet say at Munno Para Maccas at say around 10am? What do you think dave and lee and anyone else down our way?