SAU Community

Bsm Youth Suicide Awareness Cruise

dangerman4

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there for sure, have attended every criuse for this so far and do not plan on missing this one.

Mark i hope julz is feeling alot better, as she missed out on the last cruise.

Everyone come out as it is always great to see a heap of lines criusing on the open road.

** Edited by Nightcrawler - I deleted your double posts for you :( ** - I am not sure how you do it yourself, but I have a magic button :)

Dont forget me of course im coming i couldnt miss so many Rbs roaring up the road !!! hey its even on my 1yr anniversary with my better half :laugh: so i think im keen lol

Are Stageas allowed? :glare: Need to go for a decent cruise to run it in! lol!

...all SAU members are welcome !

OLD Mark

I'll be coming, if possible mark could i get the route that we will be taking?

I live in victor harbor so i know the roads pretty well, so it would be good to see where we will be going.

Are Stageas allowed? :glare: Need to go for a decent cruise to run it in! lol!

I would be hoping you brought the Stag.

It would be an easy 250k's to clock up.

I might have to let someone drive my car so i can go in all these nice cars that will be coming with us.

................................................................................

Im putting some final touches to the Cruise Map.

Trying to find a logo from SAU to stick on the top and incorparate it into the YSA website banner.

Oh the joys of not being able to use a computer and being sick with possible Glandular Fever again. Plus working 45hrs allready and its only wednesday this week.

Now Darren (dangerman) can you put a List of who is coming on the cruise. I need to know numbers for maps.

Can everyone who is bringing mates with lines please put down how many cars u are bringing.

................................................................................

I have also found out that Nathan _ G1 is organising a pre meet spot for the northerners at Etsa Park.

So us northerners can meet there and cruise on down south together.

Im bringing my vid camera so I need someone with a sturdy grip and self control to either A. Drive my car. or B. hold it still so its not wavie. LOL

Any takers?????????????????????????????

So you guys from up here ( clean-gtst, grim and anyone else up here ) Do you want to cruise in together and back? We will be doing the hard yards so we may aswell do it together!

I would be hoping you brought the Stag.

It would be an easy 250k's to clock up.

I might have to let someone drive my car so i can go in all these nice cars that will be coming with us.

Im putting some final touches to the Cruise Map.

Trying to find a logo from SAU to stick on the top and incorparate it into the YSA website banner.

Oh the joys of not being able to use a computer and being sick with possible Glandular Fever again. Plus working 45hrs allready and its only wednesday this week.

Now Darren (dangerman) can you put a List of who is coming on the cruise. I need to know numbers for maps.

Can everyone who is bringing mates with lines please put down how many cars u are bringing.

I have also found out that Nathan _ G1 is organising a pre meet spot for the northerners at Etsa Park.

So us northerners can meet there and cruise on down south together.

Im bringing my vid camera so I need someone with a sturdy grip and self control to either A. Drive my car. or B. hold it still so its not wavie. LOL

Any takers?????????????????????????????

ill drive as i dont thnk mine will b ready just got me teins today YAY but still need more bits but no $$$

yeah lee sounds good, meet up down this end of town then meet the guy's at mile end then down south. if it's a 250km drive from there it's gonna be over 300 for us. But anything to see a massive line of line's cruisin on the open road and especially for a good cause :D