SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

Hey Owen, I got your form and forwarded to Shell (although she has been having email probs).

Simon, sent yours through on 20 May as well.

Might be best to check with Shell :)

Awesome, thanks Duncan. I sent through $40 (as stated on form re: Jen), if there's any other payment needed I assume she'll let me know.

Yep got em both, no dramas!

Owen if you want a sticker it's $10.... unless you want to swap the keyring/bottle opener you get on renewal with a sticker instead?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have paid and received my membership card although have not been added to the NSW members list on the forum. Forum access has not changed since becoming a paid member. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Stephen

Hi,

I have paid and received my membership card although have not been added to the NSW members list on the forum. Forum access has not changed since becoming a paid member. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Stephen

Welcome to SAUNSW Stephen; and you too Scott

Now you've got to come to the big events later this year Texi next month + R32 21st Anniversary October (see below) + Magnificent Mystery Tour/Magnificent Mystery Guests for Members December (to be announced by our Pres. soon) >_<

Add another one to the list.

My name is Scott, and I live in West Pennant Hills. I drive a white Nismo kitted R34 GT. See me, give me a wave.

See you around.

You on green P's? If so I saw you today in WPH... car looks super white.... Respray?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Im not happy with my current cams affiliated membership club and am looking to switch over to saunsw club if possible?

So just to double check, i just have to fill out the form, send it and pay the required amount($50?) to the club account?

Also, i dont own a skyline, im a supra owner and i have attended some events with you guys previously and find that you guys are a good bunch, so i have no issues being a member as long as thats ok with you guys as well?

Lastly, do you guys also remind people when they're membership is due? via email or other...

My last club never did and there were times when i forgot about it and didnt realise its out of date until i entered an cams event and needed it, but it would be too late to enter that said event. So reminders would be well appreciated if possible?

thanks and looking forward to your reply and future events with this club :)

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks "admin team" (you know who you are) ... got my membership renewal sorted - arrived last night :/

apologies too ... there might have been a year or two since 2004 when i joined that i didnt renew my card :(

probably too busy at the time replying to all the "queries" in relation to my R33 on what seemed like at the time worlds first "never ending thread" ... hehe :) ... just quietly i actually enjoyed every minute of it ... & learnt that negativity can work in a positive way ... :) ...

i will try to come for the drive on sunday 10/10/10 to katoomba & to the royal national park :)

the poor thing has only been driven once since last decembers show & shine !

thanks again for getting the card & bottle opener in the post :)

cheers malcolm ... :) ...

Edited by malcolm

• 3 weeks later...