SAU Community

S/A Car Seat covers, Group Buy.

Guest MFX_R33

Guest MFX_R33

I have seen some interest in the Snap-On Style car seat covers. If there is an interest i can make them for the forum members with the Skylines Australia logo on them, for a very cheap group buy rate.

I do make them for alot of prominent companies around Sydney, and they are a quality product.

I can make them in Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow, Pale Grey, and White.

If there is an interest of 10 or more, I can do them for a forum rate of $50 a pair.

Jeff.

Before I am shut down by moderators I am just offering this for a group benefit, if I am over stepping bounds, I appologise.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MFX_R33

They are of the slip over, one size fits all design, with a tie strap around the back. They are made out of a high quality polyester. The picture attached is on a seat.

Prank, Thanks for that mate.

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

I am looking at taking pics of all of the colours available so you can see them. I am also looking at a way of making payment aswell as a Courier service to deliver them to other states.

Any suggestions?

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

I don't have back one's yet, althoughI have been getting more call for them. The trouble is that it is harder to make 'one size fits all' rear seat covers, as some have headrests, some don't, some are big some are small.

So I am looking into it, but at the moment I don't do the rears.

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

I have organised a courier service to deliver them anywhere in Australia metro for $10. So you will have to add that to the price if they are to be delivered (unless somebody can get it done cheaper?).

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

Yes, that would make shipping cheaper.

You would have to work out numbers but I could probably send over 10 pairs to the one place for under $20.

Jeff.