SAU Community

The End Of Arrh 33?

mitchy_

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took a hit in the rear in my r33 and it was written off and was no where near as bad as this. i know the feeling mate, hard luck indeed.

see if u can buy the wreck back off the insurance company then strip it down :-)

R33 GTR upgrade now?

Edited by _8OO5TED_

Geez that sux Mitchy...glad you are ok. Looks like a real hard hit. I got hit in the rear (same spot in the rear) in my clubsport and the damage wasn't anywhere near that!!! Next car????

hey...you can buy mine >_< hehehe

Its a very sad site at home today. When I opened the blinds to let the sun in from the kitchen, there she was, all twisted and crumpled.

Mitchy is a little overwhelmed with what happened and isn't sure how he feels, whether it be sad/angry etc... I feel very sad, You come accustomed to someones car being a little bit of them....and its a bit of mitchy out there all bent and twisted. :(

What I don't like and find very insensitive are those people pm'ing him already asking for parts. >_<

IF he decides to buy back the car from the insurance co, all parts will be in the for sale thread.. Since this only happened yesterday, I doubt that that is going to happen anytime soon...so grow some patience and some decorum... www.dictionary.com for those that haven't seen that word before!!

There I've said my piece >_<

Thanks,

Kylie

Glad to hear you're ok Mitchy. Sorry about the car >_<

Kylie - I agree. When my 180sx got written off people started asking for parts that day. The same thing happenned to Dan with his GTR. Its so rude.... the last thing you're thinking of is pulling parts off your baby to sell.

So what happens in this situation? Did you manage to drive the car back to your house or did the towie tow it back.

I have always tried to figure out how towies work as i think they get paid extra $$$$ for towing it to panel beaters and I was under the impression that if the police come it has to go straight to a panel beater? can anyone confirm that?

If it is at your house and no one has taken records of whats damaged etc then does anyone know how far you can go in removing parts?

I dont want any parts as SLY is lovely just the way she is, however should unfortunately this happen to any of us this could be of interest to us all to make a somewhat smarter move out of an unfortunate incident.

Mitchy, Kylie - My condolences to both of you.