SAU Community

When Were You Pulled Over?

davib

guys... just wondering...

when do you usually get pulled over by the cops?

when i SAY WHEN..

i mean the time... is it usually during the day? or is it usually during the night?

im just curious and lame hahahahha

i was tihnking.. well cops pull people over more during the night (after 6pm), cause skylines roam during the night more

but then i was thinking, wouldnt cops be at home during the night time?

therefore there should be less cops on the roads?????

newaiis, u can choose to ignore me, i just wanna know the trend when we all usually get pulled over

thanks

david

really depends on where you drive and route you take.

i know people get pulled over all time of the day in east or south of sydney, but I've been driving from seven hills to chatswood for the last 2 years and never got pulled over once.

its called night shift so not all cops would be at home during the night, pretty sure they'd have as many on the road at night then during the day.. most people i know around here get pulled over at night and early in the morning- i always get pulled over for rbt and stuff at about 7am on saturday mornings.. and sometimes when i'm deso at about 2am..

but thats only rbt's i dont get pulled over because of my car cos its a shitta charade lol

coppers swap shifts at 6am and 6pm, i was told.

by the end of their shift you'd think they'd be a bit tired to pull anyone over. after 6am or 6pm (after theyve had their coffee and doughnuts) thats when they'd be more likely to strike.

and just to add: i got pulled over for an 'r'bt today by highway patrol. it was around 4:30pm and it seemed like he had no interest in defecting me.

i had a mate that was a high way pretrol cop,there is more cops during the day depending on were you live,the percentage of people get done before an after work

an most of the p drivers/hoted up cars get done at night an mostly on weekends at night ,cos there at work paying of a car they mostly cant afford

yeh thursday,friday,saturday,sunday mornings and afternoons are peak time for rbt's

has anyone seen rbt's out when its raining? from my experience i notice they pack up

and move on once it starts raining.

Not counting rbt I have been pulled over three times in 3.5 years in the Skyline. Once mid arvo near Goulburn and I'm pretty sure he just wanted to have a look at the car cos he'd never seen a 4 door R34 before which was just after I got it and the second was same time when I left the lights with a little too much exuberance, third at night for the same reason. No tickets any time.

Ive been pulled over 12 times and I was just working out then and it has been half half for me.

Luckily all 12 I haven't been in a rush to be somewhere (work,school). But once I did use the excuse I needed to get to school (was like 8:30 and school started at 9:00) and he let me go (this was outside my school's driveway).

I've been pulled over once twice in 2 years of driving a skyline :santa:

Once for a "RBT" and the other cause I drove without a front bar.

Police work just as much at night as they do during the day, just focus their attention to different areas.

Up here they tend not to be in the outer suburbs after about 1am because of the amount of people that end up in the middle of town around that time of night.

You'll also rarely find a police officer on most roads between 3am and 6 am or if it's raining or extreme cold.

I was pulled over once in my skyline.... out at WSID......but I deserved the talking to I got.

but after owning my skyline for 2 years, that's the only tmie I was pulled up

within the first 48 hours of driving my 180 around, I got pulled up 3 times lol.. day and night! But they weren't interested in defecting me, just for the standard RBT line.

Day and night 50 - 50

Although I had another one decide he wanted to "RBT" me the other night till I slipt through a few back roads before he got to me. I wasn't in the mood for "RBT" and just wanted to go and park and get into town with the girl and eat. And yes, I WAS being good!

But yeah, nearly whenever I pass a highway patrol, day or night, they do double takes and 50% of em want to turn around and "RBT" most times someone walks around the car, the other RBTs, one of those times I've been defected, since then, I made everything 100% legal, and had it engineered, car hasn't been modified since.

Also, there is no set time that the shift ends at 6 each night/morning, all of the shifts are varied so as to allow approx same amount of people on the road. There is a fair chunk of paper work at the end of each shift. Neighbour is a cop, and sometimes he goes to work at 3AM, other times 7AM (for day shifts) just depends what they end up on.