SAU Community

Sau Sa Sections Whore!

Deluxe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No he just pisses me off with his arrogance and his ability to take everything way over the top serious and think "I'm the only one who knows what they are talking about here."

All good tho. lol.

Remember he is the most hated person in SAU (check the most hated poll in the wasteland).

Know what you mean, it's just the way he phrases things as well but, he does an alright job been the grumpy admin.

Yeah voted in that pole before he closed it down & I remember sinistagtst being on that list too, haha.

Know what you mean, it's just the way he phrases things as well but, he does an alright job been the grumpy admin.

Yeah voted in that pole before he closed it down & I remember sinistagtst being on that list too, haha.

yeh my mate created that thread, i spoke to him bout that lol, he just put me in for shits and giggles

nah Joel I wasn't a part of SDU (or SVD) - was just looking to buy an R33 at the time so I joined up .... they haven't been able to get rid of me since :) - and now I even own (a HKS powered) Skyline :closedeyes: