SAU Community

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight

Tofu

Are Linkin Park beginning to sellout?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just got LP's new album Minutes to Midnight there are a couple of songs that go true with the old LP ways and I enjoy them immensely however the other 8-9 I feel its the beginning of the end.

Everyone that i have demoed it to are quite disappointed with it?

Anyone else?

i agree. there are 2 true LP "numetal" songs on there but the rest are totally crap. Their first 2 albums were spot on and couldnt have asked for anymore but this one is just shit

hello W.A

it better not be them selling out, i love LP.

been hangin for this album for a while.

is it out already? i thought it was may 15.

anyways, back to VIC i go. i dont want dan on my back......or do i...

i just got mine today i dont mind it but still no way near as good as previous almbumns in my opinion mike shinoda should sing in each of there songs wat makes it differnt but ye

they aired the full album on radio, I reckon it's crap... I'm a big fan too btw, they said in interview, they trying sumthing different....why..ohh why they want to change ><

I do believe it will sound decent live but I was after something along the lines of hybrd theory. Even if the lent towards reanimation or even a little towards some of the stuff that was released on the japan special edition version was awesome.

All bands grow and go in different directions, LP is no diferent.

What i've done and Valentines day are the best tracks on the album.

I prefer their previous releases but still like a couple of tracks on the new one as im also a fan of Fort Minor and some of the piano riffs are similar.

linkin park are a bunch of try hards who add to the pile of crap that makes up the deteriorating music industry today. i would rather eat my own terd than listen to them. but meh, each to his own