The Toyo Tyres Skylines Australia Show'n'shine - 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might be able to convince the father to enter our 31 wagon dressed in original Champaigne Pink Metallic :)

Complete with roof racks, hubcaps, and a manual conversion.

Will also have the vinyl leather gear stick/boot cover thingo done by then :P

Edited by StageaHoon

does anyone know if there are any formula 1's near granville? I'll be in sydney the night before and cant really be bothered driving there and back in one day lol

There's one about 10mins away in Wentworthville, on the corner of the Great Western Highway and the Cumberland Highway.

does anyone know if there are any formula 1's near granville? I'll be in sydney the night before and cant really be bothered driving there and back in one day lol

despite wat ppl say i find F1 very nice. for the money u pay u can't really beat it. get shower, couple beds, bathroom and a/c. ive stayed in the canberra F1 when i go down to the suzuki cruises. but then again im a guy as long as i have a roof over my head and a pizza im happy as larry!!!

okkkk

i only live 5min from there, even though my car isnt the best body looking i will be there :P:O

my only concern is.....

This is in granville.....hhmmmmmm hope its safe :ermm::)

lol

also would there be many cops waiting for defects ???

as im sure there wuld be......

none the less i will be there

hopefully the new clutch and rotors are on by then..........and maybe fix sum body work

reckon we culd swing sum free happy meals :P

hehehe

Ok,

Yes it's safe in Granville. It's not near the train line... :wub:

No I'm not execting cops there to defect us.

Already spoken to McDonalds. They said I can have a free happy toy if I sell 5000 Big Macs, nah but they are giving us some vouchers and stuff.

Malcolm, help me to convince 150 Skylines to come along.

If Thorpey is coming, then no one else has an excuse.

Illusive, unless it's that white 4 door wth victorian rego I keep seeing, you haven't got a hope of having the dodgiest R34 there. Make sure you are there though.

Also, anyone reading this. This day will be huge but don't think it will happen without you. Please enter. Online is easiest for us. Only $10 for members and $20 for non members. It's not much and I know you will have a good time.

Would like to try and come over, long way from WA but might see if we can do it :/

Do it, and please bring the W.A. Stagea crew so that Duncan and I aren't the only ones there...

(Nah, just kidding - it looks like there'll be quite a few of us! :/)