SAU Community

The Toyo Tyres Skylines Australia Show'n'shine - 2007

Abo Bob

As abobob has pointed out, the website is currently down due to server issues, I am working on this and am hoping that it should be up by the end of this weekend

Update: I'm currently getting new hosting.. when it's up and running i'll let people know..

Update 2: Server is now up!!! - but with an error supposedly - i'll check it out tomorrow - 10/6/07

:)

Cheers

Links

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's back up but it seems there's a MySQL error after submitting the form :P

If it needs temporary hosting, contact me, I've got a spare server or two laying around.

^^ Aight - cheers for that, i'll check it out first thing tomorrow morning, (corolla can you pm me what it was) I did get your Paypal registration though.. Thanks for the heads up!!

We've had 3 new ones tonight, so should be nearly ok!..

ive got a program thats so freaking accurate with its weather forcast. it picked the storm we got here in Sydney, i didn't believe it when i saw the weather forcast for the weekend.

anyways i wont know the exact figure till Friday morning but atleast we'll know then and there. to give you an idea, here in Penrith tomorrow it'll be 15degrees, Sunny but not too many clouds and Wednesdays the rain will stop completely with hardly any clouds but it'll be a cold 12 degrees.