SAU Community

How Did You Buy Your Car?

How did you buy your car?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

worked my ass off and saved... paid in cash best feeling ever owning it outright... had it first week of my P's. i knew what i wanted so i saved up for it. i think i respect it all that much more because i can remember busting my ass for it. only bad point was trying to find the cash for the first tank of fuel on the way home lol didn't get paid again till the next week

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how many people traded in the car mummy and daddy bought for me for their current ride?

I couldn't do that. Old man bought my brother and I a car to go to uni. Sold that and gave all the money back after I left uni. I ended up getting a loan for my VX SS, sold it, bought the R32. Had a bit of money left over but not anymore. Im not really fussed on having a loan because I never had a steady income until my current job, therefore had no hope of saving for a car. I would of rathered getting a loan than buying a shitter and not having something you can rely on. (Not that mine now is untouchable thats for sure.)

If I had my way again I wouldnt have taken so much out for my other car. I now realise you dont have to spend $20k on a decent car. Loans down to $16k now. Really want to nail it..

Went in with cash

Placed cash on dealers desk

.. asked for deal on car... got told "no deal".

Picked up cash and watched dealer quickly come to deal

Power in sales is priceless