SAU Community

Making A Dose Pipe

Mid_Nite_R33

Already got the cooler, standard 600*300 *75 size tho..

think ill pop to my local exhaust shop for a 3" 90 degree bend pipe, can anyone confirm that I will need a 3"-2.5" reducer to go onto the turbo? ...or is it 3"-2.25' ??

Cheers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what a muzza, only in victoria

a guy comes into my brothers work and goes "im after BOV that will give me VL Dose, but if you dont have that i'll settle for one that gives me WRX Dose" I SHIT YOU NOT thats what he said. my brother was stunned none the less. hahahaha bloody west side muzza's

Guys, this member posted here asking for help. His views may differ from yours but DO NOT take that as an open invite to make fun of or abuse him or I'll start to issue warnings. Ban anyone?

PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE adam!! c'mon you know you want to.....i'll do all sorts of favors for you :D

ive got a metal intake pipe.. cost me like 150 to get it made up. no bov + pod + fmic = sssssssututu. Stock box is going on once i cbf taking the car back to the shop tho as its hella anoying and if cops dick me im fkkkkkkkd. Just get your tuner to make you one its way easier

Guys, this member posted here asking for help. His views may differ from yours but DO NOT take that as an open invite to make fun of or abuse him or I'll start to issue warnings. Ban anyone?

Ah pipe down you (you cant warn me anyhow love boat) :)

If people want "dose"

Calaisturbo.com is that way ---->

Funny story that Neil, i was down at a shop fitting my gearbox a couple of months ago it would be now.

This guy came in wanting a BOV on his stock silvia...

He was shattered when we told him it would cause more problems than it would pull chicks (or lack there of). :)

I dont get people today that love the EPA

oh god...

seriously the more people pay out others for this reason the more it gets me thinking that you anti-flutter people are the dickheads coz lets face it, you never see these "muzzas" bagging anyone do you?

the guy asked for help, if you can't do that then just ignore the thread since you're the intelligent/mature one.

"oooh look at me, i'm over teh flutterz. oh wait this guy likes it! i shall go bag him so i can feel like i belong on the forumz"

lol

*runs the fek out!

Edited by R-SPEC

hahah anti-flutter-dickheads

all ive done is block the bov. no cooler or anything. ill say its purposeful since the stock bov leaks boost over .8 bar..and im not down with that.

but i'd never change pipes or anything to change sound or whatever..its just how it ended up haha

seriously the more people pay out others for this reason the more it gets me thinking that you anti-flutter people are the dickheads coz lets face it, you never see these "muzzas" bagging anyone do you?

:laughing-smiley-014:

no its just the fact they use the word "dose" where the hell did that come from?!? flutter is fine by me used to have crazy flutter on the 180 when my pod protruded out of my guard hahahaha. but yeh if you want a "dose" pipe get either an exhaust shop to make it or do it yourself (just measure what bends you need, go to an exhaust shop, get the bends then weld them together.)

Another mate had this guy come up to him when he was welding a cage. and goes "hey bro what you making? a dose pipe?" some people dont even know that its the intake pipe and think its a mistical mod you add to your car to make it "dose" the guy i just mentioned wants him to make him a "dose" pipe so his Prelude can make the noise "all i want is for it to dose"

Edited by xris

Where did that term come from anyway? I can't say I have heard it used before and the whole time I've been reading this thread I've been trying to work out the relevance of the word dose to flutter. Am I missing something or is it just a random word?

Where did that term come from anyway? I can't say I have heard it used before and the whole time I've been reading this thread I've been trying to work out the relevance of the word dose to flutter. Am I missing something or is it just a random word?

Mate no idea but it's fu*king gold!