SAU Community

Share Your Fav 'youtube'

andz

Pretty silly leaving the Victorian number plate on you can see the rego in one sceen. Looks a bit stupid in the back streets. Hope he dosen't get caught.

But yes it did look good on the roundabout.

Your a day layour a day late with that one ;)

?

I know it was an April Fools joke they did, I didn't know about that one till today, I still found it amusing so thought I would share for people that didn't know also.

this is great

first they convert a car turbo to work as a primitive jet engine

then they screw around with a Rolls Royce Derwent engine in the backyard of their garage...

Makes me want one. Just cause

-D

saw that awhile ago Ben....awesome!!

Here is the follow up video....apparently Karl passed away just over a year ago

This is an interesting reply to a question as to "why doesn't the truck move at full throttle/"

He could have 50 of those engines at full throttle on the truck and it will not move, UNTIL the brakes are released and then there is not stopping it! Ever seen the video of the 'strongman' holding back a whole jet with his teeth are something, if he gave the jet an inch he would be gone. Even when you are flying, the jet will full power the engines and those tiny tires hold it all back, until the brakes were released. if Carl released the brakes on the truck, no stopping it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will have one of these in a year or two.....shame it'll cost $40K to convert it to RHD.

662hp Mustang Shelby GT500 for under $100K

Won't beat the R35 around the "Ring" but will blitz it in acceleration....apparently the 2013 model will out accelerate the Bugatti Veryon.

Listen to the sound of the stock exhaust!! :woot:

http://youtu.be/kqx0YzQEATI