SAU Community

13yr Old Break Into My Skyline

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same experience a year ago, but the theives got away.

Around 1am at night I hear this noise, I live in a one way street, look outside as usual and saw two teenagers one inside and one outside keeping watch.

Stood outside my front balcony and yelled out, they see me and bolted down the street. From this day I regret yelling out, I gave them an opporunity to get away.. should of just bolted out the door.

Ran downstairs jumped in the car and floored it down the street in search for the theives, but they got away.

Ripped out the stereo headunit, and side mounted gauges stolen.

What can you do when you have no garage to store your pride and job in !!

yer well these kids bikes are worth around 500 together which gives me the impression they are not there bikes 13yr old are pretty keen in my town they steal cars at the age of 16 as fun

it a joke cause the parents are to blame they dont care, wat 13yr old kid is out at 10pm serious the coppa knew the kids parents so that cant be good they dont know em as friend either lol

todays youth is a joke overall worst attitude wanna be gangstas disrespecting older ppl but they get away with it because of the justice system which is wat will happen with these kids

Mate sorry to hear about your steering wheel getting flogged. Want to know how bad the justice system really is? This happened to a mate.

He woke up to find that his cars and bikes along with some electrical goods had been stolen. Ford XR6, holden astra convertible, R1, some type of yamaha, was lucky the ferrari wasn't nicked as well(it had the exhaust removed so couldn't be taken). Anyway, he reports it all to no avail. However 2 nights later the thieves are caught in a nearby suburb doing breakins with his cars. They catch 2 of the thieves out of 7(good effort that) and lock them up. The 2 kids turn out to be 13 and 17 yrs old and have in their possession the keys to his R1 bike which is all he really wanted back. turns out these kids have a bit of a rap sheet, 39! convictions of break and enter and numerous car stealing charges. They refuse to give up the location of the R1 and the cops let them go with a slap on the wrist of "don't do it again". After 39 times of getting caught and let go I'm sure they won't do it again :/

Todays kids are seriously f**ked up. Sell the bikes and buy a new steering wheel and get them to do some community service like paint your house as suggested. Only way they will ever learn. Get their parents to paint the house too, for raising such terrible little sh*ts. thieves p*ss me off.

I would have given the bikes back to the parents and then sent a piece of kid back every month...

Just before I left Sydney, I caught someone fooling around inside my Supra..... I ended up being charged for assault ocassioning bodily harm or Assault with a weapon causing harm and intimidation(Club Lock). Anyway, Went to court.. Army squared it away, Police dropped the charges, schmucko had to pay costs, fees and copped 6 months in the big house as it was his 3rd offence...

Kinda glad charges got dropped, I am too small to go to prison

Mike

The youth of today... Sacred cows we should call them, for they can do no wrong and must never be touched... Parents should only take 1/3 the blame, other 2/3s should go out to the lawyers and politicians that protect these scum!

Stuff like this just pisses me off. If I did anything like that ever, my life would probably end at that point of time. Would be my parents filing the "trippen and fell into the gutter face first" report...

I do admire your self restraint though. Just sitting on him? Not what my choice of action would be, but then again people go to jail for murder :P

Dude, wtf does a 13yo have a use of a quick release steering wheel without the rest of the gear to put it on a car

remember in F&F Tokyo Drift, when that little nugget Bow Wow is trying to sell that steering wheel...

once again, lets all blame F&F =p

{Edit} whoops skipped page 2 and just went and looked and somebody already suggested returning the bikes with no handle bars.

Edited by Triptych

No use giving the bikes to Salvo's or St Vincent de Paul, where do you think these kids get thier bikes from in the first place!!!

The biggest trouble is, the gov't wants to blame society, parents, the victim, anybody..............but the real blame rests with the gov't for being such soft c0cks and letting kids like that do the same crime again and again. You see it all the time.

In the old days they would have put 'em in the gunny sack with the kittens and a brick and dropped 'em off the town bridge, problem solved.

ahhahah i like your thinking or at least cut off here hands

i went to the cop station today to see what has come about it all

the constiable is on "days off" will be back tuesday untill then i have no stering wheel and have two bikes in my back yard im just oin to sell them and when they ask where are the bikes ill just say must have being taken ...

im goin to have to buy a new steering wheel shits me i just want mine back but im guessing its on someones car by now ill find it lol

bad luck mate

good thing u caught the fu#@

u shuld bash the kids with the bikes take of the wheel and smash across his face !

and ontop of that smash his parents aswell

look after ur kids u fu#$@ scumbag !!!!

lolll

i know ey

wat happnd to playing with hot wheels and tips wit the local neighbours :s

those days are goneee

i blame MTV lol

was lucky the ferrari wasn't nicked as well(it had the exhaust removed so couldn't be taken).

how does not having an exhaust mean you can't drive/steal a car? sounds like a form of theft prevention i haven't heard of.

just return the bike to them but take an important part of it and say it was "stolen" :P

Hahaha - like the seat!!!

Return everything, and demand payment for damages.

I agree with this - if you keep their bikes, effectively you are just as bad as them.

Are you pressing charges??

Let us know what happens, im interested to see if the cops do anything, or if the kids will just get a warning.

Hope you get your steering wheel back.

Dont give the bikes back... just wait for them to cry to their parents to come beg you for the bikes back... or just sell it and use the money for a new steering wheel.

how does not having an exhaust mean you can't drive/steal a car? sounds like a form of theft prevention i haven't heard of.

I'm guessing you'd hear it 3 states away :P

if they were stealing stuff out of your car the bikes probably weren't theirs. so i would take them to the cops, cause the last thing you need is for the rightful owner of the bikes to find out you have them, then you get into shit for possesing stolen property. if they were stolen and you take them in that will be something else that the kids can be charged for. and if no-one claims the bikes after 3 months they become yours.

but as much as it sucks to get shit stolen, you dd leave your window down. that doesn't help prevent shit like this happening. car covers just mean that once the little pricks get into the car they can steal all the stuff without people seeing them do it.

but as much as it sucks to get shit stolen, you did leave your window down. that doesn't help prevent shit like this happening.

Hallelujah.

Someone sees the light.

teazn_r33, I assume by your numberplates that you live in Victoria.

Are you aware that in Victoria, it is an offence to leave windows down/doors unlocked on your vehicle while it's unattended?

(It's somewhat hidden, but it's certainly law)

Take some responsibility, you're just as guilty as they are.

By sitting on this kid, you could have injured him.

Sure, you had the right to detain him, but if the child sustained any injury from your actions, you could end up in a whole lot of hot water.

If the parents have good lawyers, prepare to get bent over.

Assault WAY outweighs theft in court.