SAU Community

Rice Or Nice Carbon Gtr Covers

Hey not sure about these..... rice or nice. I fitted them but im still undecided.... the power increase was phenominal :P

post-34927-1180347374_thumb.jpg

post-34927-1180347402_thumb.jpg

lol the gains must really be good for you to post this in forced induction :P

It does look slightly ricey but hey even all the Top Secret etc. cars have rice in their engine bay :P

If ya want people to flog your own bat, at least make it performance related if ur gonna post it in this section...

You'd get a better rise out of the bodykit section :P

:sorcerer:

Is that jealousy I detect.....

..........so when are you getting yours???? :P

Carbon and yellow contrast well, looks good!

Fact its an exact replication of a part that needs NO physically durability, clearly hinting its rice pedigree, hinting on minute weight savings on a 1400kg Skyline...

Wouldn't own it, though like it :P :P

it's ok if you support Richmond.

something like deep silver or gun metal would make it better in my opinion.

but hey, i like subtlely - just powdercoated all my blue cusco suspension arms black!

If it had some ventilation it would have a purpose and look awesome.

I like it, especially with the yellow :/

yeah they have alot of side ventilation, hard to see in pics.

The carbon covers look hot IMO :/ I would buy some but I need a rb26 first :/ Dunno about the yellow bits if they were black it would look dam sexy!

The carbon covers look hot IMO :D I would buy some but I need a rb26 first :thumbsup: Dunno about the yellow bits if they were black it would look dam sexy!

seeing the car will explain why it is yellow :(

i still think the whole yellow theme was better than all black or yellow and carbon mix.

The carbon plug cover has half as many retaining screws an was selected for its superior airflow and ease of removal for plug inspection (about half the time to remove) and why it was orginally fitted but i dont like the asthetics only its functionality....... i may paint it yellow :domokun:

post-34927-1180408211_thumb.jpg

post-34927-1180408394_thumb.jpg

Edited by URAS

If ya want people to flog your own bat, at least make it performance related if ur gonna post it in this section...

You'd get a better rise out of the bodykit section :D

:sorcerer:

haha nah i just find this forum (forced induction) gets all to serious, thought id put in a little sarcasm.... bit of tongue in cheek horespower gains.

if i wanted a rise i would hardy be dialled into SAU :thumbsup: theres a whole other universe of "rise" relevant websites.....

Edited by URAS

i like the covers but not really with yellow im sure feddo frog style 180sx's would go way better with them...

Freddo frog... i love it.

That name will stick for sure i will use it for our next sponsor drive :woot: may get em to use it for all the TV commercials.