Gb: Gts-t / Gtt Silicone Inlet Pipe From Airbox To Turbo

Bass Junky

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doodz

SV7795978

That's your Express Post package number.

Call your local Post Office and give them a razzing.

According to 13-13-18 Press 3 then press 4. The person said that it was "delivered" on the 21st Aug 2007.

However I have not recieved it, nor have I gotten any slips re "Notice of pickup" from the local post office.

I asked them for the direct number for the local post office they said "because it is private we cannot give that out"

I wil have to take time off work ~1hr and physically goto the post office to check and "maybe' it will be there.. Which in turn I'll lose money because Im not working....

GRRR

Bass this isnt directed at you. It's for my local post office, they are a bunch of wankers and I want to send them anthranx and bomb them.

Edit: I was able to locate the direct number from other forums and rang them and they do infact have the express post at the post office.

Thanks!

Installed my silicon intake pipe last night took me 3 hours from start to finish,

Fits nicely after a bit of trimming to the two little holes.

I've got it fitted with a Mr_Crust airbox and the silicon was flexible enough to refit it in the mr_crust airbox so i'm happy :) i'm sure others that have pod filters who need the intake pipe to bend enough for the pod bracket to be bolted back on shouldn't have any issues either.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...