SAU Community

Custom Boot Install

Brad3416

Anyone know where to get a good custom box and stuff made up?

im all sweet with the wiring and stuff, its more making the box and volumes and all that jazz im stuck on.

Cheers

Anyone know where to get a good custom box and stuff made up?

im all sweet with the wiring and stuff, its more making the box and volumes and all that jazz im stuck on.

Cheers

Try alberts albany hwy man the guy in there was hell helpful for me and pretty sure they do custom installs. or maybe teknic(spelling?) car audio? dont know about them never delt with them but seen there show car about.

Alberts, Albany Hwy is where I bought both my Alpine V12's and Fosgate sub. They had a huge rear area with a few cars in bits getting installs.

Don't trust Alberts in Joondalup though, they used to be an OzCom, still have the same owner and the install of a simple alarm system in my TX3 was absolutely shit.

Alberts, Albany Hwy is where I bought both my Alpine V12's and Fosgate sub. They had a huge rear area with a few cars in bits getting installs.

Don't trust Alberts in Joondalup though, they used to be an OzCom, still have the same owner and the install of a simple alarm system in my TX3 was absolutely shit.

yer i like the alberts on albany hwy, i went to the one in myaree but didnt have the same customer service so i prefer albany hwy gives a good deal to if you nice! :D

I've been meaning to get a double-din pioneer deck. It's got 6xdvd stacker behind it and the front is a screen (doesnt detatch or hide when turned off or anything), but now I dunno if I can afford it due to someone reversing into my car and looking for new rims and buying mitchy's 400R s/skirts that need to be painted :D

I like the look of that boot install on that HYPER_R33 guy's maroon car, 2 subs flush with the boot carpet (need to take out ur space-saver tyre).. with a amp on either side also submerged into the floor... was gonna do something like that when I have the money.

*shudder* ozcom.

audiocom did my falcon which was pretty good, but i knew the guys there and theyve all moved on. anyone built one themselves?

Try alberts albany hwy man the guy in there was hell helpful for me and pretty sure they do custom installs. or maybe teknic(spelling?) car audio? dont know about them never delt with them but seen there show car about.

hey Topaz, thats weird mate, i thought the same guy owned it now. live close by and practically live in the shop lol

got my custom boot done there, did a fantastic job, cost me 1100 including sound deadening of both doors, boot as well as install of a cap, 2 12inch subs and two amps. they did a fantastic job for the money i spent and really did more than i had expected - used vinal etc. if you go there tell em Jon sent you (black r33 skyline). the guy who did my install is an english bloke. really easy to talk to him and he listens well to what you want done. overall did a brilliant job. though when you look at it i guess each person has different experiences with different places. for me, they are my car audio shop.

regards, Jon

post-33840-1181216813_thumb.jpg

hey Topaz, thats weird mate, i thought the same guy owned it now. live close by and practically live in the shop lol

got my custom boot done there, did a fantastic job, cost me 1100 including sound deadening of both doors, boot as well as install of a cap, 2 12inch subs and two amps. they did a fantastic job for the money i spent and really did more than i had expected - used vinal etc. if you go there tell em Jon sent you (black r33 skyline). the guy who did my install is an english bloke. really easy to talk to him and he listens well to what you want done. overall did a brilliant job. though when you look at it i guess each person has different experiences with different places. for me, they are my car audio shop.

regards, Jon

been to alberts, havent used em before but was impressed, they quoted me a bit more than that and thats without a cap.

might take another trip back there and drop your name ;) see if he'll lower the price lol

I've been meaning to get a double-din pioneer deck. It's got 6xdvd stacker behind it and the front is a screen (doesnt detatch or hide when turned off or anything), but now I dunno if I can afford it due to someone reversing into my car and looking for new rims and buying mitchy's 400R s/skirts that need to be painted :P

I like the look of that boot install on that HYPER_R33 guy's maroon car, 2 subs flush with the boot carpet (need to take out ur space-saver tyre).. with a amp on either side also submerged into the floor... was gonna do something like that when I have the money.

you mean this? :laugh:

west side car audio are good. they will really really be help full.
I think westside does customisation. Ken at osborne park is a champ imo.

Westside in Ossie Park did mine...Ken and Ben did top work :)

• 1 month later...
I think westside does customisation. Ken at osborne park is a champ imo.

Im guessing your talking bout Ken Or. . . i used to go to him when he was at westside in cannington, then he opened up a shop in malaga and i used to treck out there from armadale to get my gear then a few weeks ago i went to see him and the shop is gone. . .

Is the westside in ozzy park new? ill be back in perth in a couple of weeks so might have to go see him and get some gear :D

But yeah westside can deffinately help you out. Ive seen the earthquake r33 they did its awesome