SAU Community

Hey trident,

Why mask your plates... I never do cause I just figure everyone can see them when you're driving around anyway... what can someone do if they have got your plate number off the internet... or from anywhere else for that matter.

Cheers

Hey trident,

Why mask your plates... I never do cause I just figure everyone can see them when you're driving around anyway... what can someone do if they have got your plate number off the internet... or from anywhere else for that matter.

Cheers

To cover your ass in the future. If you accidentally post a pic of you burning rubber, police might chase it up.

Firstly I'm only 17 and will hopefully have my license soon lol. Ive been working and saving hard for about 2 years, and owning a skyline has been my dream for a long time, which has finally come true :)

ha i'm in the same boat as u, all i gotta say is that is one very clean skyline look after it and it will be a lot of fun and good luck with the police cause the one thing they love are skylines and young people

Firstly I'm only 17 and will hopefully have my license soon lol. Ive been working and saving hard for about 2 years, and owning a skyline has been my dream for a long time, which has finally come true :domokun:

The car is a 1995 R33 GTS25T Series 1.5.

So is this your first car? Damn Skylines are too cheap these days! My first car was a 1978 Toyota Corolla. Oh to have jump straight into the seat of an R33 GTS-T :)

Enjoy yourself but be careful. Hopefully we'll see you at some SAU events in the future.

my first car was a 1978 honda prelude... i win :)

nice car mate :domokun:

and on a perosnal note: why are intercoolers considered rice, when they help the engine, yet rims aren't... when they DO NOTHING BUT THE SAME f**kING THING AS THE STOCK RIMS!

waste of f**king money in my eyes... ESPECIALLY when its a first mod...

Welcome to the Skyline family. I can still remember the excitement of driving home both of my Skylines.

The most important thing is to treat her with respect otherwise she WILL bite you.

It will take you months after you get your licence to develop the skills to be able to appreciate your line and get the best out of her. I remember when I got my GTS-T - it was so different to my GTR - I spent so much time going sideways until I got used to the comparitive lack of traction.

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the nice comments once again :thumbsup:

Yes this is the first car I have ever owned and I do plan to be very careful, dont want to hurt the car or anyone else. And the police, yes the eyes will be peeled for them lol.

DKr30: car cost me $14,990

welcome to the world of boost.....you will have a lot of fun in it mate.....get a intercooler and a good electronic boost gauge with a full exhaust and boost it up....feel the power of an RB motor.....

First car - Poo brown '83 GJ Sigma sedan with Fire-breathing 78Kw (@engine) 2.6L Astron 4Cyl. Modified it with 2 sets of 6" 2ways, a 2ch amp and a Sony Head unit. I'm showing my age now...... Oh yeah, it was a 3sp auto too!

yes i just got Ev17wa Skyline r34 hehe and the only car insurance i could get is "just car" there is other out there just just car seem nice lol!

ps this is the Ride i got 2 monts ago

post-39714-1182325518_thumb.jpg