SAU Community

Rev210's 5min $5 Intake Pipe Mod For Your Stagea/skyline.

Hey guys, did it till about 6am lmao..... the sound is loud.. but it feels funny... i duno.. i feel like ive lost something..? i duno? the pipe i got is exactly 3inch 13cm so i duno... If anybody has done it here, just tell me how it is? .. Only thing i can say is that... the suction is more loud..

Hey guys, did it till about 6am lmao..... the sound is loud.. but it feels funny... i duno.. i feel like ive lost something..? i duno? the pipe i got is exactly 3inch 13cm so i duno... If anybody has done it here, just tell me how it is? .. Only thing i can say is that... the suction is more loud..

Hmm, if its louder but you feel you have lost power, I'd be checking that the intake pipe is properly sealed. Might be that some air is escaping somewhere

looks like a good mod. there was a question regarding intake on how much boost to run before you get intake closure?

what would it be say on a hiflow before this happens?

i never got it when i ran 16psi previously.

just checked under the R bonnet i think the same methods can be performed with the R altho somewhat altured cos of the 2.5 inlets but all the same i tihnk this would definatly improove respnse and restrictions while boostin :rolleyes: