SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

dan the white is off the chain! i'll need to grab the details of the powdercoaters you used - i'll be laying down the cash for the new wheels soon and want to get the centres re-done something different

dan the white is off the chain! i'll need to grab the details of the powdercoaters you used - i'll be laying down the cash for the new wheels soon and want to get the centres re-done something different

Cheers Mike! They look alot better in the flesh. I went to Edwardstown powdercoaters just off Daws Road. Shoot me a SMS if you want to know anymore. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

kind of on topic. kind of not.

my new wheel center caps to replace the ford ones I'm currently sporting. laser etched.

IMGP6945.jpg

and sadly this is the only decent pic i have since i put 19's on

IMGP5636.jpg

will take another pic once i put them on.

• 3 weeks later...

i wanna get some watanabe rs-8's got some for my 31 and wish they were 5 stud so i can put them on the stag, i think +25 would look better than what it is now

27092009190.jpg

05092009149.jpg

what i wanna know is what ppl with rs4s's are doing for rear offset, seems that heaps of ppl are running different widths on gtr's, but i thought it messed up with the attesa :blink:

also, from what i can tell, rs4s's have a narrower rear track and easily fit 9 inch wide wheels on the back, but will a stag fit 9's on the front?

i dont mind the wheels i have now but the offset it terrible, can you get the offset of wheels changed?

Some people run staggered fitment so that the rolling circumference works out the same but it can be tricky - I prefer to to run the same width front and rear. I found 9in wheels OK on the rear but not the front (well at least not the set I tried). If you can afford brand new wheels (unlike me) you can specify different offsets front and rear (but same width). But to run really wide wheels (like Psymin's 10in ones) you have to get serious work done on your guards.

i wanna get some watanabe rs-8's got some for my 31 and wish they were 5 stud so i can put them on the stag, i think +25 would look better than what it is now

27092009190.jpg

05092009149.jpg

what i wanna know is what ppl with rs4s's are doing for rear offset, seems that heaps of ppl are running different widths on gtr's, but i thought it messed up with the attesa :blink:

also, from what i can tell, rs4s's have a narrower rear track and easily fit 9 inch wide wheels on the back, but will a stag fit 9's on the front?

i dont mind the wheels i have now but the offset it terrible, can you get the offset of wheels changed?

Some people run staggered fitment so that the rolling circumference works out the same but it can be tricky - I prefer to to run the same width front and rear. I found 9in wheels OK on the rear but not the front (well at least not the set I tried). If you can afford brand new wheels (unlike me) you can specify different offsets front and rear (but same width). But to run really wide wheels (like Psymin's 10in ones) you have to get serious work done on your guards.

i dont wanna mess stuff up so i guess i'd have to go 8.5's or 9's

im in the same boat as you tho - i'm too poor to be able to buy new wheels

will get on a tyre calc and see if there are any tyre combos that are very close together

would love to just be able to bolt some 25mm spacers to the rear but i dont wanna be driving an illegal car

27092009190.jpg

05092009149.jpg

I run 18 x 9.5 +15 with a 235/40 tyre all round on my RS4S. Fitment is good on the front but could use an extra 15mm on the rear for a real aggressive fitment.

Depends on how you prefer the fitment. I like my cars low and wheels out a cm or so out the guards.

yup, 17x9.5" here all round +23 offset

touched the rears a little on corner bumps, fronts are fine.

ended up hammering in the rear lip, no touching now whatsoever

zwheel.jpg

i got 10' fronts with +20 offsets, lowered pretty damn low, it used to rub on the screw holding the gaurd liner on in the middle so i pulled that screw out and gaurd liners still in and ive never had an scrubbing issues. I am running stretched 235s though so that helps.

theres a pic in this thread of the setup on last page from memory

yup, 17x9.5" here all round +23 offset

touched the rears a little on corner bumps, fronts are fine.

ended up hammering in the rear lip, no touching now whatsoever

zwheel.jpg

looks soooo much better!

hammering in the lip FTW, did it on my 31 to fit ssr reverse mesh's