SAU Community

Which 34 Gtr?

34 GTR  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep, the black. I can't believe the prices of some of the R34 GTR's these days. Gives me good feelings though, definately means I'll be getting one sooner than later :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to say really, Black has all good engine block adv, but standard looks and rather crappy looking wheels.

White has all the asthetically pleasing details like the nismo kit and the Z tune front bar and the god almighty sexy CE28s.

if only you can mix them together.

edit: on second look, seems the black does have full nismo kit, just cna't see the it well because its black....definitely go for the white.

It's a tough choice man, they both have their good points. One thing is I can't see any Z tune parts on either car? The both have the same bodykit, so either they both have it, or neither does. The front bars might be nismo but I don't think they are Z-tune.

I would probably do the white one, it has some nice bits, but the black one is good too. very tough choice.

It's a tough choice man, they both have their good points. One thing is I can't see any Z tune parts on either car? The both have the same bodykit, so either they both have it, or neither does. The front bars might be nismo but I don't think they are Z-tune.

I would probably do the white one, it has some nice bits, but the black one is good too. very tough choice.

BB the white one does have a Z-Tune (replica but still Nismo) front bar on it. You can't easily tell in those photos but just take a look at the lips on both. Notice the white one has the one piece thin lip down the bottom while the black one has the V-Spec two piece lip.

Anyway it's just a fibreglass bar and the plastic front bar is better in terms of durability if you've got any steep driveways to go down.

You also have to remember that to comply either one of these theres a significant amount of work involved. The white one for example, well you're going to need to source a set of standard brembos for it which aren't cheap unless you can borrow some. Although I don't know who has a set lying around to lend out.

well ive had some heartbreaking news :) APPARENTLY the black one has just sold the other day, and apparently to some one on here!!!!

hes asked me to delete the post but ill jus change the pic :)

im waiting on news from my importer.... if thats the case looks like ill be getting the white one!

and regarding compliance, if u know ppl u can get anything complied :D

EDIT---- my importer jus got back to me n tells me it hasnt sold and is still available, i hope hes not full of shit lol he f**ks around!!! haha

Edited by 747.GTR

You should seriously pick the colour that you like the best because at the end of the day, your the one who has to put up with it, but i think the white one looks way way better.

Take the black one... All upgrades seem to have been done that u need, kits can be changed but the Nismo one is very nice. I'd hate to own a "look a like" car.. Like a 33 GTST with GTR kit, or evo kitted lancer etc lol. Black FTW!

Liam