SAU Community

Does This Sum Up The Brisbane Nightlife?

Eug

CITY

city.jpg

VALLEY

valley.jpg

valley2.jpg

overall i think the scene in brisbane has died in the arse, everything is commercial, cheesy and screams give me money.

discuss away!

source: unknown

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still pretty young i.e 19 lol and im already over clubing, i totally agree with that, when i started going out it was awsome, now its just not worth going out cause u need atleast $100 to have an ok time, and all the girls are just plain shit and skanky, theres all ways the exception but im talking about the majority of fully hectic sik kents, and just plain skanky hoes my 2c.

Cruising as it was has also died in the arse. Movies are too exxy to go see other than on Tuesdays, weekend telly sucks. So what the hell is there left to do? Because I can tell you now, then Greenbank RSL is not the place to be, it would easily have to eclipse anything else.

I think we just have to accept thats the way things have gone, and are going to continue to head.

im well ovewr city/valley these days, im only 20 (turnin 21) i enjoy the local club/bar now. its cheaper. and i found that viccy point cinema is a great place now.. as you can drink and watch a movie... and the entry fee is a reasonable price. every time i have been its been $5 or less to see a movie, nice comfortable chairs too :D

Gold class is $11ish too.

hahahahahaha

it is so so so so so so so so true..i wonder where you found this???hahahaha

the article cuts off on the monastery, i wonder what it says about mono.

i reckon if someone wants to write something about the car scene, it would be a lot more interesting...if there is a car scene.

for me, i stopped going out for a good two years or so, but very recently i started going out again.....i am too young to be old and boring

Im still pretty young i.e 19 lol and im already over clubing, i totally agree with that, when i started going out it was awsome, now its just not worth going out cause u need atleast $100 to have an ok time, and all the girls are just plain shit and skanky, theres all ways the exception but im talking about the majority of fully hectic sik kents, and just plain skanky hoes my 2c.

So Agree... clubbing nowdays is overated !.. too much skanky hoes with their bogan pimps .. way too many asswipes being fully uleh hectix starting fights and what not.. But what can u do.. idiots never grow up :P

yeah over brisy don't mind hangin out at crew bar for a drink or some of the small bars around the place newfarm etc.

Only place I get into these days is Melbas at the goldy

Wouldn't know. I have never been let into a club in Brisbane ever.

Well stop being such a bogan and you will get in, chances are if you rock up in a singlet and thongs they might not let you in lol :thumbsup:

and you also probably wont get in if your in the line with more then 1 mate, split up if you there with a bunch of guys, just start talking to some random chick in the line and you will always get in, remeber for clubbing bros will get you the doors and hoes will get you in those doors lol.

that didn't make any sense :thumbsup:

sorry me enlish not so good i only in australia for 14 years lol.

Basically, If you go with a bunch of mates, you will only get up to the door, if you go with a bunch of hoes you will get in the door.

remeber for clubbing bros will get you the doors and hoes will get you in those doors lol.

riiiiggghhhttt....maybe you'be been partying a bit to hard lately lol :thumbsup:

riiiiggghhhttt....maybe you'be been partying a bit to hard lately lol :thumbsup:

I am a hard paty person lol, but i haven't partied hard in like 11months, i got a gf, so im settled like a bitch now lol, and plus i can't drink cause i drive and live to far to get a cab, and all you noobs who say you can have just as much fun without alchol as you can with alcohol, your full of crap, alchol makes clubbing awsome, more alchol makes clubbing even better lol.