SAU Community

Burgled!

v_s_p_e_c

To those of you who broke my garage door last night to steal absolutely sweet F.A. and left all my uni junk over the front yard sucked in. There was nothing but rubbish in there, also you took my sisters bag HA, you forgot to take her car with the keys you took and too late the credit cards are aleady cancelled. And the locks are being changed as we speak. Seriously poor effort get a new profession.

So hills area guys some douchebag is going through the hills using a screw driver to open roller doors so make sure your inner door is locked. So watch out and if you see them smash em one for me

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: also 5,000th topic woo!

Edited by v_s_p_e_c

To those of you who broke my garage door last night to steal absolutely sweet F.A. and left all my uni junk over the front yard sucked in. There was nothing but rubbish in there, also you took my sisters bag HA, you forgot to take her car with the keys you took and too late the credit cards are aleady cancelled. And the locks are being changed as we speak. Seriously poor effort get a new profession.

So hills area guys some douchebag is going through the hills using a screw driver to open roller doors so make sure your inner door is locked. So watch out and if you see them smash em one for me

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: also 5,000th topic woo!

is the car ok?? plz tell me the car wasn't touched!

glad to hear they didn't get anything major.

so you're telling me this isnt a REAL prada bag??? cause thats what i was after!!!

:rant:

Your damn right its not :)

The robberies around the hills are increasing due to the fact that people are realising that we don't lock our doors :fakenopic:

Either way the car is ok, i sleep with the keys, didn't take any of my massive beer stash or stock car parts or computers either but i was missing a 500ml chocolate milk out of the fridge. Who the hell breaks into my house and says 'i think i'll have a drink'.

hahahahahahaaa !!! Sorry to laugh about you getting broken into but I have to laugh at those clowns. What a bunch of morons. They were probly drunk or stoned looking for food or cash to shout their brudda's at the 7/11

sorry to hear that mate :)

a year or so ago, my brothers house got broken into, and what did they do?

drank some of their robina juice!

stupid dickheads left their finger prints on it and got caught :fakenopic:

well years ago (i'm talking 10 years plus) a guy broke into my parents house just before christmas. all he did was steal a ham and a the sphincter of the universe, a bottle of beer and some soft drink ouf of our fridge! nasty business that. lol.

i would love them to do that to my house...

i dont eat out of my own fridge out of fear... i once found something that was actually older then me! which did my head in later after i figured out that we had bought a new fridge in my lifetime... then again when i realised we have MOVED in my lifetime...

PS: you leave strawberry milk there long enough, it goes white...

What sad C*NTS they are im glad they got nothing. Every dog gets their day.. mmmmm chocolate milk

Yeah but i paid for the chocolate milk, not my mum so it hurts twice as bad

sorry to hear that mate :)

a year or so ago, my brothers house got broken into, and what did they do?

drank some of their robina juice!

stupid dickheads left their finger prints on it and got caught :fakenopic:

Lol well the police said they are sending some people to look for prints shouldn't be too hard to find as they opened about 3 doors and the garage door, unless they were sneaky and wore gloves which i doubt judging by the kind job they did

Lol well the police said they are sending some people to look for prints shouldn't be too hard to find as they opened about 3 doors and the garage door, unless they were sneaky and wore gloves which i doubt judging by the kind job they did

oh snap! coppers actually have my prints on file.

my car got broken into at baulkham hills, parked in front of my house about 2 years ago.. stole about $2k worth of stereo stuff and my taillights :fakenopic:

at least it wasnt the line