SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

997 GT3 Bank St South Melbourne Yday

996 TT City Road South Melbourne Yday

997 TT City Road South Melbourne Yday

997 C4S City Road South Melbourne Yday

DB9 City Road South Melbourne Yday

All within 5kms of eachother over the space of 5 mins....

Ada///M.

The one I saw was something along the lines of this, but had a higher roofline at the rear I think:

300c_hearse_2.jpg

That'd be the estate (station wagon for us educated Aussies) version. Make it black with dark windows and it is a dead set Hearse for rent......

spotted a really REALLY nice AUDI R8 on burwood highway today i saw it pass knox. so i thought id turn round to catch up and check it out.. dam it was hot! cept the driver was a wanker loll. he was going up and down burwood highway for a good hour.. so this is what most people with really expensive cars do nowadays to show off there on burwood highway.. lol

Totally GOLD.......... :D

Drove alongside a black Lambo Murcielago this afternoon in Epping, plates BLKBAT, unfortunately traffic was a bit bad so didn't get to hear it open up.

Went to pick up my G-Spyder from service today and was greeted by this...

Suffice to say it wasn't exactly ready for me to take home :thumbsup:

Whats the go there?

There was a strange noise - so we took it in and found a 36 year old Italian guy stuck behind the gearbox...

Ok, is it just me or is everyone else LOL at the most prominant tool on the bench being a 12inch shifter?

Ok, is it just me or is everyone else LOL at the most prominant tool on the bench being a 12inch shifter?

Lamborghini did start off as a tractor manufacturer... :P

That is gold. What would Lambo owners say? seeing their car needs to be serviced and maintained just like any other car??

How much was the windscreen replacement in the Yellow Peril? About $13K and a week in the shop right?

ROFLcopter

Here's one for the train-spotters...

993 based RUF BTR-2

These things basically invented modern turbo-lag :P

very rare car, only 1 in Aus i'm pretty sure, i think the guy who owns it is a doctor, always used to be at Box Hill Hospital, i had heaps of photos of it as well