SAU Community

R33 Headlight Removal. How?

EARMUFF

You should find access covers for the bulb replacement on the rear cases of each headlight. If you need to totally remove the headlights you need to remove the whole front bumper assembly which isnt an easy job!!!!!!!

Yeah you don't need to remove the headlights, there are inspection holes at the rear which you unscrew to reveal the light fittings. Simple as and only a five minute job ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think the parker socket is the bulb holder itself. After you remove the plug, turn the parker connector clockwise or anti-clockwise and you should be able to access the bulb.

note: you may need to push and turn (on some models)

post-48477-1215816335_thumb.jpg

Edited by teng

i had to change my bulbs not even 2 weeks ago,,,,, it was an easy job.... unscrew the light fitting cover on the back of the light assemble, unclip the bulb by pushing down and moveing the wire that holds the bulb in place, pull out the bulb that is connected to the red wire, put the new bulb in its place at the end of the red wire and push the bulb in and close the wire clip. Make sure that when you line the bulb up while you are trying to put it back in to the light fitting that it is straight by looking from the front of the headlight.

The drivers side is not an easy bulb to change because there is less room for your hands and stuff, so do the passenger side first so you know what to do and then do the drivers side..... also be very careful not to touch the globe while doing the drivers side,,,,, you will most probably become frustrated and touch the bulb by accident.... please be conscious about it or you'll need new globes again lol

• 1 month later...

WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS! im still trying 2 get the drivers side parker out... lol no room with all these bloody bottles behind the globe... i dont think the japanese made these things with big australian hands in mind... :) my keyboard is gonna need a clean after this one... lol