SAU Community

Hi, Im A New Member

MikeyGTRmike

thats cool im in no rush just yet cause i want to do it all at once (injectors cpu fuel pump) so i need to organise the coin first. but i will definately give them a call, i may even come to this dyno day for a look and speak with them then. :)

yeah mate, Give him a call, let him know whats up, Shaun'll be more than happy to help.. >_<

Edited by R31 drift pig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome buddy

nice ride! like the wheels i have the same in an 18 x 9.5.

if ya looking for a wicked tuner and that i take my car to BDT(blackwood dyno tune), i have had a full engine rebuild and a haltech e11v2 installed and tuned by the dudes up there! they do an awsome job!!!

Edited by Turbz_13

Hi Tech Dyno is also another good option out south and still reasonably priced.

i take my car to southern hi tech dyno despite living at brahma lodge! (all the way on the other side of the city!) John is the best and very very helpful! and does an extremely good job

mike...

remember i bumped into you at the big bucket car wash last weekend and we were talking over your ride?

was there with the missus and little fella giving her festiva a wash...nice to see you made it on here!

Most here will say go to Boostworx, as will I, As Shaun has been tuning for me for a few years now, but he has to go use Graham West's 4WD dyno, as Shauns is only 2wd.

Give him a call, 8299 0621, But expect a 2-3 week wait, as he's flat out ATM.

he told me once he uses Turbo Tune's AWD setup

Welcome to the forums bud! You have the same setup as me R33gtr engine in an r32gtr. Also running N1 turbo's, injectors, bigger pump, z32afm etc. Getting dynoed this week so if you want to no what she made "rwkw" throw me a pm.

Oh and +1 for Boostworx!

Ryan

post it up for all the see Ryan

Hey Mike welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay and find a welath of information withing the search pages

Welcome to SAU. Hope to meet you at a cruise sometime.

Im always keen for a cruise..... so you will definatlety see me out and about, heading on the one nex week 30th on sunday

mike...

remember i bumped into you at the big bucket car wash last weekend and we were talking over your ride?

was there with the missus and little fella giving her festiva a wash...nice to see you made it on here!

Yeah i do... thanks for the heads up about this site... :closedeyes:

Welcome mate! That is a sweet ride you got there! :kiss:

I would love something like that but I am too paranoid about getting defected. Never-the-less it looks fantastic though! :D

just took it through regency... i have a roadworthy certificate in my glovebox, so if they pull me over i can jus show em...

i've got the stock suspension at home just incase....

but if they want to defect you i guess they'll always find something

Will do mate, Also being his car is a R32 GTR it can still be dynoed at Boostworx in RWD mode.

Ryan

but 33 GTRs you have to drop the front drive shafts cause the cpu's are different and ya cant just take out the fuse like the 32's...

Wont i have to do the same as i have the engine and cpu from a 33????