SAU Community

MAS Dyno & BBQ fundraiser

doxximus

so hows everyone for a fund raiser, we have about a week to gather a few items, can be anything i think

i'll put together raffle tickets if you want (my gf and i are planning to go out tonight, she has to get ready, so it will give me plenty of time :))

i also have a turbo timer that might be up for winnings :(

so thats my 2 donations, anyone else? i think its a good idea coz i mean $2 - $5 per envelope of about 5 raffle tickets to win things that are donated its all good :( please reply soon

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I come around just for BBQ as I live in the area, but not for dyno my car, as I have just done it recently. Beside, it wont beat the record as only 154rwkw so far and still in pretty stock condition.

i wont be dynoing my gfs car seeing as it was dynoed there like a week ago so theres no point... will be up for the BBQ... dont really have anything to offer for the raffle tho... might think of something.

You dont have to be getting your car dynoed to come.

You can just come to watch... and eat sausages. Mpre the merrier. And it looks like there will be a heap of people there!

We are doing this as a fund raiser so doesn't matter if your not gonna go the dyno... more on the dyno the better...

I have a leather Nismo gear shifter to throw in for the raffle prize. Is brand new - still packaged (RRP $160). Will ask around from some other stuff...

I'll get some ticket books - I think you can get them from Officeworks et al.

I will be there for the bbq and fund raiser.

This sounds like a mad day out.

PS: Can someone post all details. ie: Full address, etc.

Originally posted by inark

lol apachex

that avatar still freaks me out a little :)

so we gotata be there early aye... i'll try my bestest.

ahhah its alrite man, its only my dog, she aint that scary! she iz really small too, like 50cm in length, not that tall, one of those small yappy dogz heheeh, just for u ill change it though, so everytime u come on and ive posted u wont be freaked out and stuff

umm yeah maybe i missed it, but wat are the costs involved?

and does it matter who goes? coz yer some of my non-sau friends seem interested eheh

proper details would be handy :)

hahaha nah man u dont have to change it... i just remember when u first joined it freaked em out cause i didnt know what it was... :) then i worked it out after like 3 weeks! lol

its at BMT which is 6 something or rather thingy in fairfield... lol sorry but i have the memory of a... thing that... yeah more details please!! :)

meh... i should of waited to dyno josies car... damn u guys and planning this a few days later!! :D

apacheX - i didnt say it being freaky was a bad thing :P